Vol Pass Experience

SmokeyDaBear

3rd Down For What
He folks! Thinking of buying Vol Pass instead of season tickets this year. Anyone used Vol Pass since it’s been around? What are the allotted seats like and was it easy to purchase face value tickets on the days you select?

He folks! Thinking of buying Vol Pass instead of season tickets this year. Anyone used Vol Pass since it’s been around? What are the allotted seats like and was it easy to purchase face value tickets on the days you select?
I don't have experience with vol pass directly but my buddy said you will be in the south upper for most games. I have 4 in Z11 and if you do the math here im at $4000 for donation and ticket price combined. You could get 4 vol passes for 1200 and take in 8 games this year including ole miss, south carolina, georgia, and Pitt as I see these being the 4 best home games. To me its a hell of a deal if you are ok with the south upper end zone. I do not know if you bought 4 vol passes that your 4 seats would be allotted together though. For the price differential its a steal but its personal preference along with your financial situation. I thought about it as well but It scared me to lose my season tickets, then the vol pass go away next year and then having to find new seats that open up during season ticket sales. I love my seats as they are right under the overhang with unobstructed view of jumbotron. I doubt I could find these again if I gave them up. Just my two cents

Reactions: SmokeyDaBear
I used in back in 2019. I got lowers for most games. Totally worth it IMO.

VN Store

Back