Is that Aaron Beasley next to Bailey???

I know you do. We’ve been over it . You’re not changing my mind on the subject no matter how you try to justify it through the relevance of life. Not saying he should go to jail, I just don’t want him representing our school on our football team.
BS.

That's really pretty ridiculous. It is. I'm sure there's been a point in your life when someone gave you a chance to redeem yourself. You would not be where and who you are without that grace and forgiveness. This kid didn't kill 8 million people in concentration camps. In fact, we don't know exactly what he did do outside of the accusation of someone who may or may not be telling the full truth.

Your mind should be open to change. Mine is. I've seen nothing from any of you but emotion driven condemnation... lacking any sort of balance.
He should have a second chance, at a different school. . . after completing an intensive psychological evaluation. . . if the accusations are true.

I’m not saying he needs to have his life destroyed, but certain actions have consequences. This to me is an extreme action and one that I think should take more than just stadium steps and what other cookie cutter punishment coaches have leveled in the past. I don’t see this sort of behavior as normal. It’s the first instance I’m aware of involving an athlete at Tennessee hurting a defenseless animal. I think if he is allowed back there needs to be extensive benchmarks met that satisfies not just the coaches or teammates, but peers on campus as well.
I agree 100% with that.

As i said, you’re not changing my mind on this. I also have never thought that it’s ok to lay a hand on a female and be allowed back to school. I cannot and will not support a guy being on the team IF he is guilty of physically harming a kitten because it messed with his chicken wings . It’s a privilege to play football at Tennessee, and if you have so little respect for a living thing like a domesticated animal then my opinion is that you forfeit that privilege.
sounds like ur mind is already made up. what is the IF for

sounds like ur mind is already made up. what is the IF for
I would say most of the accusations have been very specific. And IF they are proven to be false then I hope the person that falsified the report gets charges brought .

1623265203260.png
There is a resemblance, but I think it is this guy:
285211_20200218_FB_Headshots_MBN_011.jpg

Bradley Jones.

So about this kickball thing... Who won.. What was the stats? Injury update? Cheerleaders?
That would be a very Tennessee thing to lose one of our best players for the season in a freak kickball accident.

He should have a second chance, at a different school. . . after completing an intensive psychological evaluation. . . if the accusations are true.
That would NOT be a punishment befitting the "crime" even if the accusations ARE true. Don't know if you are a parent... but I hope you don't kick your kids out of the house that quickly.

Seriously, you guys are painting him like he's a mass murderer.

I have zero clue what’s truth and what’s not on this incident but like it or not animal abuse is at the top of the list for revealing a strong bent toward deviant criminal behavior in the future. It is a major marker. I grew up in the rural country and people would say (and some do it probably) things like “if that dog (or cat etc) did that to me I’d shoot it in a heartbeat”. Well…the bare truth of the matter is getting caught doing that in 2021 will get you in massively serious criminal hot water. I sure hope the kid is innocent and I too trust CJH to sort it out and make a good decision. I guess we’re all stating our position IF the accusations are true. Idk.

That would NOT be a punishment befitting the "crime" even if the accusations ARE true. Don't know if you are a parent... but I hope you don't kick your kids out of the house that quickly.

Seriously, you guys are painting him like he's a mass murderer.
I wouldn't paint him as a mass murderer, and I don't want to see his life messed up going forward, but seriously, there needs to be some sort of psychological evaluation if the charges are true. It just isn't normal to be able to pick up a little kitten and abuse it--it just isn't. There would have to be some scary underlying issues there. If they bring him back, I'll trust that they did their due diligence. I think Heupel is just wired that way.

I know you do. We’ve been over it . You’re not changing my mind on the subject no matter how you try to justify it through the relevance of life. Not saying he should go to jail, I just don’t want him representing our school on our football team.
Has AB been found guilty of the charges yet? Maybe judgement should be reserved for all the facts and wether or not he’s found guilty.

VN Store

Back