If I can get tickets this morning...

I'm going to get 4. I only need 2, but I'll sell the other 2 to one of y'all for face value (plus whatever fees I'm charged). Just to make sure no LSU fan gets them.

I'll let y'all know if I get them.
if you get through and sell, I will pay extra for your trouble

if you get through and sell, I will pay extra for your trouble

No one is getting through. It is more of the BOS!!! I haven't experienced anything like this is almost 32 years!!!! They never had extras! The website clearly states, if available. All the extras went to former players, big time boosters, other former athletes, and whatever UT HAD TO GIVE LSU. I called 132 times in 25 minutes. GRRRR!!!!!

A friend and I have called over 200 times collectively since the lines opened and haven't gotten through. My goodness

A friend and I have called over 200 times collectively since the lines opened and haven't gotten through. My goodness

Between my wife, daughter, and me, we had 3 phones going, each called over 200 times and I'd guess it's closer to 400 (each) since the phone stops counting at 200. So about 1200 calls.

Totally shocked to have gotten through. Thought I didn't have a chance. My daughter and I are blessed to be able to go again this weekend. Living in Texas with numerous clients in the Pelican State taught me more than I needed to know about the scummy swamp rats. I don't plan to say anything for the rest of the week and save my voice for two days of all out support for the BaseVols!!

(Of course, three if necessary)

Anyone know if you can bring chairs and sit on the burm near left field without being harassed? My dad is 73 and a UT alum has not been to a game since graduation. Really wants to go.

VN Store

Back