Don’t look at this. I effed up

Lawd, they’re already talking about the LSU coach...
We thought we were disrespected this past weekend? We’re in trouble if LSU comes to Knoxville. Every talking head in the country will be pulling for them.
GBO!!

No kidding. You’ll forget the Vols are playing because it will be 9 straight innings about Paul Manieri and his career in every game.

If the Huskers win a lot of corncobs will get chewed up.
If the Razorbacks win the hogs will be squealing.

I'd stand up there and not swing at a single pitch. He hasn't thrown 3 strikes.

I said this during our series with them. It’s why he isn’t seen as a high draft pick. Not even in the Top 400 prospects according to BA. He has mastered the junk throwing, but major leaguers do not swing outside of the zone that often. He doesn’t have a fastball. He mostly throws off-speed stuff. You could send 3 guys to the plate, tell them not to swing, and 2 would get walked easily.

I said this during our series with them. It’s why he isn’t seen as a high draft pick. Not even in the Top 400 prospects according to BA. He has mastered the junk throwing, but major leaguers do not swing outside of the zone that often. He doesn’t have a fastball. He mostly throws off-speed stuff. You could send 3 guys to the plate, tell them not to swing, and 2 would get walked easily.
I think he could end up as a decent reliever in the pros. He needs to improve his sinker. The key is definitely to work him, they’ve put in some crappy at bats this game

Common taters said the same thing but not as too the point. They danced around it.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Maybe he’ll get tired he been in most of the game
Maybe but for a team that hasn’t seen him all year it’s prolly unlikely. A team like UT that has seen him
Multiple times I feel like we can hit him and have hit him better snd better every outing he had come in against us.

Maybe but for a team that hasn’t seen him all year it’s prolly unlikely. A team like UT that has seen him
Multiple times I feel like we can hit him and have hit him better snd better every outing he had come in against us.
His cutter is pretty damn effective. I think Nebraska hasn’t worked count enough though

VN Store

Back