Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be both excited about the future and disappointed that a TOP 3 TEAM in the nation played like this. You work and win all season for this! Classic Tennessee season. Dominate most the year and end up with 1) no regular season title 2) no SEC tournament championship 3) Disappointing loss when it matters in the post season. All of these are true.
Do you realize how bad the baseball team has been? We’ve come a long way

How? We were leading the nation in hitting last year and ranked until covid cancelled the season? We were close to top 10 I believe! Only support when things are on the up sir?
if that is what it is then so be it. i follow UT sports mainly but also, major league baseball, EPL, NFL, and other college teams like ETSU and CMU. I wouldnt say that College Baseball is my passion in life, by any stretch, no.

if that is what it is then so be it. i follow UT sports mainly but also, major league baseball, EPL, NFL, and other college teams like ETSU and CMU. I wouldnt say that College Baseball is my passion in life, by any stretch, no.
We were 15-2 when the 2020 season was cancelled so I’d say the “no expectations for 2021” argument is out the window.

WSU leads NCAA in Batting Average, is top three in doubles per game, and leads NCAA in runs per game. Baseball isnt like other sports, if you're good, you're good.
I’m glad we made it all the way through the toughest conference to be shown up by a team who will be representing the Great Lakes region of the little league World Series!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back