Vitello Getting Paid

I told you UT was ready to play big boy ball. Donors have stepped up big, ready to upgrade facility. Danny isn't tone deaf like Currie.

i liked Currie.
The she-women man haters club hated him but he made tough decision that needed to be made and should not have been reversed.

coaching hires were good in nearly all sports but one

i liked Currie.
The she-women man haters club hated him but he made tough decision that needed to be made and should not have been reversed.

coaching hires were good in nearly all sports but one

Dave Hart was the one who tabled the Lady Vols logo and brand. Currie was the one who brought it back. I give Currie kudos for reversing Hart’s decision.

Dave Hart was the one who tabled the Lady Vols logo and brand. Currie was the one who brought it back. I give Currie kudos for reversing Hart’s decision.

Currie was probably the Haslam's and some of the other administration's puppet on Schiano. I hope White won't be one!!! I think Currie may have hired Leach had it been allowed. Personally, I think we will be very fortunate to have CJH instead of CML as long as recruiting gets a lot better and the D is top 25 annually!!! CJH has a great offensive mind and can develop QB's. But, he probably isn't going to put up 30 plus consistently against the JUGGERNAUTS of the SEC!!!!!

Reactions: TN_gal
Currie was probably the Haslam's and some of the other administration's puppet on Schiano. I hope White won't be one!!! I think Currie may have hired Leach had it been allowed. Personally, I think we will be very fortunate to have CJH instead of CML as long as recruiting gets a lot better and the D is top 25 annually!!! CJH has a great offensive mind and can develop QB's. But, he probably isn't going to put up 30 plus consistently against the JUGGERNAUTS of the SEC!!!!!

That coaching search certainly brought the two factions of big donors out into the open. What an absolute mess that was! I hope we won’t reach that point again.

As for football, to be honest, I currently feel indifferent about it, having been letdown as a fan so many times. CJH seems to be enthusiastic and a good guy. I wish him and the program well and hope he turns the program around. Right now, I’m viewing football from a distance.

it was late
I’m tired
And all us white guys like alike anyway
I liked Hart
Currie wasn’t here long enough for me to remember except for the coaching debacle
the Lady Vol moniker and logo needed to go, even in basketball eventually

Reactions: feathersax
it was late
I’m tired
And all us white guys like alike anyway
I liked Hart
Currie wasn’t here long enough for me to remember except for the coaching debacle
the Lady Vol moniker and logo needed to go, even in basketball eventually

I did not like Hart.

This statement should reverberate across VolNation:

“We want to build the best athletic department in the country — an absolute juggernaut at Tennessee, White said Thursday. That means we need to resource our programs at the highest level across the country, facilities and operationally. We are not afraid of that.”

VN Store

Back