The WRASSLIN’ Thread

The rumor mill is kinda all over the place. I still watch the old wwf on peacock and just watched wrestlemania 3 last week again. It was so good.

WWE is in so much trouble. They either cannot figure out how to develop talent anymore or they are scared of being too non pc but whatever it is it sucks.
Yeah, the main roster is pretty hard to watch and has been for a while. They can't seem to do a good a job with rising NXT talent once they get called up. I think it's mostly a problem with inconsistent booking and not knowing how to use some of the more modern skill sets the talent brings. They just have too many brands with too many dissimilar identifies.

Reactions: TBrown and NEO
Yeah, the main roster is pretty hard to watch and has been for a while. They can't seem to do a good a job with rising NXT talent once they get called up. I think it's mostly a problem with inconsistent booking and not knowing how to use some of the more modern skill sets the talent brings. They just have too many brands with too many dissimilar identifies.
This theres just no creativity. Weve had Mcintyre vs Orton how many times in a row now?
Also I was a fan of the idea of long term booking for the Fiend/Alexa stuff, but at this point theyre dragging it on way too long. They need to speed it up a little bit.

This theres just no creativity. Weve had Mcintyre vs Orton how many times in a row now?
Also I was a fan of the idea of long term booking for the Fiend/Alexa stuff, but at this point theyre dragging it on way too long. They need to speed it up a little bit.
They really are milking "Dark Alexa" for all its worth. And, where the heck is Bray? It seems like creative is in chaos and just phoning it in right now.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
They really are milking "Dark Alexa" for all its worth. And, where the heck is Bray? It seems like creative is in chaos and just phoning it in right now.
Bray has been out dealing with mental health stuff. Brodie Lee's death hit him really hard since they were really good friends. He even asked to lose to Orton at Mania, I believe, because he knew he was gonna take some time off.

I too am getting tired of Dark Alexa though. If she's gonna be the Fiend's vessel right now, she needs to be wrestling in a feud some.
It seems like Shayna will be the one tapt for that. But they are moving like molasses on it. She is an odd choice too. You'd think it would be Nikki Cross. Baszler is another example of bad booking after being called up from NXT. WWE has a lot of talent in its women's division and doesn't do much with most of it.

Reactions: oUTlaw
It makes no sense. But Alexa has recently been dealing with some stuff and I think she no showed Raw the other night, so Vince and creative might be pissed at her.
For those that dont know, her pig Larry Steve passed the other day, and when he was sick apparently she called like 15 vets and they all refused to treat him.

It makes no sense. But Alexa has recently been dealing with some stuff and I think she no showed Raw the other night, so Vince and creative might be pissed at her.
For those that dont know, her pig Larry Steve passed the other day, and when he was sick apparently she called like 15 vets and they all refused to treat him.
I saw the thing about her pig on Twitter. I hadn't heard about the "no show". Talk about a random problem for Raw to have. Lexi better be careful. After yesterday I'm not sure anyone is safe.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
I saw the thing about her pig on Twitter. I hadn't heard about the "no show". Talk about a random problem for Raw to have. Lexi better be careful. After yesterday I'm not sure anyone is safe.
I dont know if the no show is actually true or not, but it was on a wrestling rumor video I was watching the week after it happened.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
WWE President Nick Khan said in a interview that WWE isn't a wrestling company, they're a content company.

Well, then what do they call what they put out on Monday’s, Wednesday’s, Friday’s and one Sunday a month?

I love WWE, but I hate that they forget what the second W means.

Last edited:
They scooping up all the talent and don’t draw a dime.

Over their careers the announce team has more title reigns than anyone in the ring.
Dudley... come on. That's a horrible take. I like your posts usually and typically agree with you on a lot of things, but this is one of those that makes me go...

They scooping up all the talent and don’t draw a dime.

Over their careers the announce team has more title reigns than anyone in the ring.
Sting? Jericho? Hardy? Christian? Daniels? Show is in the same league as those guys. But Henry and Taz? LOL

The Bucks, Omega, and The Lucha Bros have tons of titles reigns in various promotions. The rest of the roster is just young. Ask yourself this, young talent in AEW vs those announcers, who will win the most titles going forward? I don't know what the first number is but the second is likely zero.

The stuff AEW puts out on YouTube is more watchable than Raw or Smackdown right now. WWE is bleeding talent and viewers and NXT just got run off Wednesday night because it couldn't compete. There is speculation that WWE is for sale and it very well may happen. We'll see if they can keep it going, but right now, the simple fact is AEW is tending up while WWE is tending down.

VN Store

Back