'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Gilbert flunked out at lsu, florida wouldn't admit him but somehow he is clear to go at uga. Georgia must have a planned path for his academics. GBO!!!!

Yeah. Not sure how he could transfer as he is not eligible at LSU at the moment. Also, iirc he would have to be eligible at Georgia as well. idk As far as I know, a transfer has to be eligible at the school he is transferring from and eligible to transfer to the destination school. Not sure if there was some type of waiver or anything.

Georgia is going all in this year. Dirty sobs. If they don't win it all this year they never will.

Ha when someone is pointing at you they have 3 fingers pointing right back at them.
images

Another Georgia fan 🙄. You guys come to this forum to gloat and have got nothing to show for it. 1980 forever, a team loaded with talent and CANNOT get it done. Kirby sucks plain and simple

Kirby sucks? Lol. If he coached here and had the success he has had at UGA, you would be saying he is great.

Saying Kirby Smart sucks and 1980, is just a way for Vol fans to ease the pain of getting donkey stomped by UGA every year.

I would take Kirby Smart as a HC here in a spot second.

Kirby sucks? Lol. If he coached here and had the success he has had at UGA, you would be saying he is great.

Saying Kirby Smart sucks and 1980, is just a way for Vol fans to ease the pain of getting donkey stomped by UGA every year.

Maybe you should join them

I doubt Kirby would’ve had the same success here. He went to an already loaded team so he didn’t have to really build there. Not to mention anyone halfway decent as a recruiter should easily be able to pull Top 10 classes there. I think there are good coaches that could’ve gone there and won a title within the last 6 seasons. He’s basically Mark Richt 2.0 with a national title appearance. Richt also had to battle against much better Florida and Tennessee teams.

I’d love to be a better football team and not lose many games.

Kirby has benefited from taking over a great situation and making it a little bit better. He’s a terrible in game coach but gets his rep from recruiting a plethora of five and high four stars onto the roster. He hasn’t met expectations and only has one playoff appearance to show for all the talent he’s accrued. Him being our coach wouldn’t solve our problems.

Both things can be true.

We already had Kirby as a head coach here, he went 3-7 and got fired for paying players

VN Store

Back