'20 GA ATH Arik Gilbert (LSU commit)

Here's to him just staying at LSU at this point. Couldn't stomach 2 5* TEs at uga blegh.

There has been more optimism lately that he's going to be able to get his academics in order and play somewhere this year without having to go the juco route. Most people seem to think he's either headed to Georgia or going back to LSU. There has been some recent talk of Georgia having a legitimate shot at landing him, but I haven't personally heard enough to say where he might be leaning.

I'm more inclined to believe our burning of fossil fuels is more beneficial to the earth than if we stopped. All life benefits from more carbon in the atmosphere. The Sahara used to be lush jungle when the earth was warmer and there was more carbon in the atmosphere. I dont think carbon and pollution are the same thing.

I'm not a scientist... just my opinion.
What’s great for plants isn’t synonymous with humans. Last I checked we didn’t operate through photosynthesis. The point was at the end of the day who cares if someone smokes, the person that works at Eastman Chemical or the welder who inhales the smoke from fusing metals is a hypocrite. The difference is they get paid to do so. I guess that’s the justification I suppose.

Reactions: Voltrappedinfla
What’s great for plants isn’t synonymous with humans. Last I checked we didn’t operate through photosynthesis. The point was at the end of the day who cares if someone smokes, the person that works at Eastman Chemical or the welder who inhales the smoke from fusing metals is a hypocrite. The difference is they get paid to do so. I guess that’s the justification I suppose.

That's not quite true... Bigger flora means more food for herbivores, which means more meat for those with the big brains. I know my comment was pretty off-topic, but... you know... it's the off-season :)

Oh yeah, You have more credibility than the CDC. The biggest concern cited for long-term effects of Marijuana is the damage to the brain. I see that you are a perfect example of this in your failure to comprehend those studies.

Abingdon, VA? If so ma’am, that explains a lot.

Last edited:
Just reading back through the thread. It's amazing we got two of the 4 and almost all 4. Do you know anything about AG besides what the LSU fan was saying?
As usual, the two we didn't get have looked the best on the field so far, I think Harrison is going to prove his ranking in the years to come though.

Here's to him just staying at LSU at this point. Couldn't stomach 2 5* TEs at uga blegh.

If he can't become eligible for the Fall at LSU, staying at LSU wouldn't make sense as he will have to also potentially serve a suspension once he gets back. If he had followed LSU's plan back in December, in theory he could have been playing at LSU by mid-season.... he didn't like that route.

Meanwhile we drive around inside of machines that produce toxic fumes and fuel them with combustible liquid. Who cares. Let the man hit the bong.
This is what really hurts the pro legalization crowd. Failure to look at it objectivly an recognize the negatives that accompany inhaling smoke into your lungs. I've said repeatedly that MJ should be legal.. I've said many times in don't give a backwards shat what this guy or anyone puts in their bodies.

VN Store

Back