‘23 TN OG Brycen Sanders (Ole Miss commit)

“I had an idea for a little while that it was coming soon. I just didn’t know exactly when it was going to come,” said Sanders, who now holds offers from six teams, including Ole Miss, Kentucky and Virginia Tech.

“My dad and Coach Elarbee were teammates in college, so they already knew each other. They’ve probably been talking for about two weeks — at first, just catching up with each other, because they probably hadn’t talked to each other since college, and then just talking about me.”

The 6-foot-5, 285-pound Sanders said he never had “an exact favorite team,” adding that he “just usually watched all the SEC teams growing up.” But he admitted that the offer from Tennessee was a big deal to him.

“I was very excited to get that one,” he said. “I’ve lived in Tennessee my whole life, so it is the home-state school.

“I do expect to think of them as a top school, especially since it’s close to home. I’ll probably have a lot of friends going there, too, so I’ll definitely consider them in my top schools.”

Sanders said Elarbee informed him of the offer Monday afternoon.

“He liked just how my film looked and how I’ve grown into my body (from) my freshman year to sophomore year, and just how I’m a hard worker and how much I care about football,” Sanders said, recalling his conversation with Elarbee.

Sanders said Elarbee “didn’t tell me specifically” where the Vols might envision playing him on their offensive line. But Sanders said he has “heard from all the other colleges that they see me more as a guard than a tackle,” and he mostly played right guard during his sophomore season at Baylor.
“Their new coaching staff they got, I think, is going to be really good, and I think their program in the next couple years is going to be really good,” Sanders said. “And being so close to home, the home state, it’s definitely important to me because, just to be that close to all my friends and family — and to play for them, too — and to stay close is important to me.”
-Callahan

He says, “I’ve lived in Tennessee my whole life, so it is the home-state school." But, "The 6-foot-5, 285-pound Sanders said he never had “an exact favorite team,” adding that he “just usually watched all the SEC teams growing up.” Sad to me that a kid grows up in TN, lives his entire life here and doesn't have UT as his favorite team. Cost of being a dumpster fire program for so long, I guess. JMHO

Kid is an absolute high strong aggressive powerful OG who I love to watch because he gives his all at every workout. I also love kids who drive to Nashville/ Murfreesboro to mk a valiant effort to become better. James Stone and Coach Perry are building an OL factory as all our guys are getting big time offers because they are very technically sound. #WeAreNPA

Kid is an absolute high strong aggressive powerful OG who I love to watch because he gives his all at every workout. I also love kids who drive to Nashville/ Murfreesboro to mk a valiant effort to become better. James Stone and Coach Perry are building an OL factory as all our guys are getting big time offers because they are very technically sound. #WeAreNPA

I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!!!

That should bode well for your bank account then

if it makes you happy to say that then cool. I work every day so whatever is in my account I earn it by laboring. Always remember there is no free lunch in America. Somebody has to pay for everything regardless of what it says on the surface Even the PPP, welfare, etc
1622475503950.png

if it makes you happy to say that then cool. I work every day so whatever is in my account I earn it by laboring. Always remember there is no free lunch in America. Somebody has to pay for everything regardless of what it says on the surface Even the PPP, welfare, etc
View attachment 371190
Barber shop must be closed today so your work is trolling this board unfortunately it pays less than your handler role.

LOL not miserable at all. It is so easy to get a response, must have hit a nerve. Trust and you is an oxymoron

that’s the thing the whiners don’t get here, you can’t hit a nerve here. Only person questioning my trust is a defeated UT whiner. We hv a very good number of guys at UT and we’re not obligated to do shyt for them at all. Be gracious for the ones who chose the team you route for and move right on along.

that’s the thing the whiners don’t get here, you can’t hit a nerve here. Only person questioning my trust is a defeated UT whiner. We hv a very good number of guys at UT and we’re not obligated to do shyt for them at all. Be gracious for the ones who chose the team you route for and move right on along.

I can tell you’re super successful by how hard you try and convince us how super successful you are.

Last edited:
I can tell you’re super successful by how hard you try and convince us how super successful you are.

the thing is I don’t try and convince an ******* like you anything but I’m glad you’re observant lmao. Your responses allows for your misery to show.

Would you just hush it up and be grateful? Maybe you will be allowed an opportunity to see the rich mahogany deck and the shelves full of many leather bound books that a successful barber/high school athlete trainer earns through completely innocuous means. BE GRATEFUL DAM***!!

VN Store

Back