A Family of Bigfeets

Salt Fork Ohio is also famous for it's bigfoot that shows up from time to time. there was a famous video of it that is making the rounds.

seriously tho, could you shoot one? all the stories you hear from hunters say, they have a line on one when they bump into one, but can't pull the trigger because it's so "man" like. The big debate rn, is should these guys be protected? or are they fair game? It's being fought over in the courts in California and in Oregon, and a few other places. Meanwhile... Texas has put a 2.1 million dollar bounty on one, no lie.

it is PROVEN SCIENCE. F.A.C.T. that there were usually more then one human species on this planet. that's fact. we just didn't run into each other much until recently.

it is PROVEN SCIENCE. F.A.C.T. that there were usually more then one human species on this planet. that's fact. we just didn't run into each other much until recently.

So?

What about the PROVEN SCIENCE F.A.C.T.!!!!! that there is no tangible proof of a sasquatch? No hair, no fur, no bones, no poop, nothing bearing any DNA, no clear picture or video? That bother you at all? No questions as to why not?

You should believe anything you want. But if you make posts about mythical creatures as if they are real without having any concrete proof, don't be surprised when folks are skeptical.

Reactions: IluvdoubleD's
So?

What about the PROVEN SCIENCE F.A.C.T.!!!!! that there is no tangible proof of a sasquatch? No hair, no fur, no bones, no poop, nothing bearing any DNA, no clear picture or video? That bother you at all? No questions as to why not?

You should believe anything you want. But if you make posts about mythical creatures as if they are real without having any concrete proof, don't be surprised when folks are skeptical.

there is a lot of fur collected that fits under "unknown", and this cannot be used as science.

The good news about Bigfoot is that if it does exist, and it’s proven, it will have no effect on anything anywhere. So we can at least sleep peacefully about that.

@LouderVol The Travel Channel blew it for you. I cant get the links to work tho. Just search for "Paranormal caught on camera Russian yeti" and there are some facebook links.

Last edited:
This has been getting some good rotation. A lady named Mary Greeley was youtubing Yellowstone's Old Faithful, when viewers noticed 4 bigfoot (bigfeet?) walk out of the trees. You can see it here at 3 about minutes in. . what makes this so compelling is it's not the first time this family of bigfoot has been caught on yellowstones cameras. A previous video of what has to be the same family of bigfoot with 6 members was released. Presumably 2 died off, or went their separate ways. 'Bigfoot family' caught on camera in Yellowstone National Park | Daily Mail Online . On top of that, 3 park rangers have reported that they were "spooked" when they encountered them. You can try to tell me they are people if you want, but those people are 8 feet high, and have no necks.

I've always had a curiosity about Bigfoot and want to believe. But poorly edited videos like this just disappoint me when people try to pass it off as real. It's obviously not "Bigfeet" and to present it as such is negligent.

Reactions: LouderVol and Danl
People actually believe in bigfoot? Despite zero fossil evidence, DNA evidence, etc? No one ever killed one in the wild or found a dead carcass?

You can't be that gullible can you?

Reactions: Danl
People actually believe in bigfoot? Despite zero fossil evidence, DNA evidence, etc? No one ever killed one in the wild or found a dead carcass?

I WANT to believe. I'm waiting for some kind of evidence that proves it's existence. But... been waiting almost 40 years to see some definitive proof. Probably going to be waiting 40 more.

Reactions: Danl

I don't believe the version of Bigfoot everyone talks about is real, but I can buy there are likely some undiscovered species we don't know about. But there's a gigantic difference between that and believing in some shape shifter/time altering/dimension swapping 8 foot ape things.

I admit I like the stories and I think some people truly believe they think they see something, but I put pretty much zero credibility in any of them.

The good news about Bigfoot is that if it does exist, and it’s proven, it will have no effect on anything anywhere. So we can at least sleep peacefully about that.

Do what? You're crazy, it will have a huge effect. Somebody is going to start getting to them to teach them how to play football and basketball. I'll take a starting 5 of 8 foot shape shifters for the Vols.

3 8 footers for WR and an 8 foot TE.....touchdown city baby.

VN Store

Back