'20 NY OLB William Mohan (Tennessee commit)

ec22b288-ea86-4cc7-ab29-03778683bb61_text.gif
Beasties, ftfw.

I was wondering if you would be willing to change your user name to something a little more specific. It is just very broad and random. Just something to think about while you study the science of teaching voluntarily.
Do people usually change their user names on here? I've got 3 and a half days left to the school year. I could then be "off for the summer_vol". What's the story behind glitch?

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Do people usually change their user names on here? I've got 3 and a half days left to the school year. I could then be "off for the summer_vol". What's the story behind glitch?

ygzdQq98HgcLBCacep.gif

My previous user name was the first letter of my first name and then my last name. I have a long last name. The first bit of all that looked like Glitch and people started referring to me as such. I submitted a request to the great and powerful @frank to change my user name and in his magnanimous glory he acquiesced to my request.

Not to be that guy but.....our defense is hot garbage. And none of our QB's have proven squat. It's best to temper expectations.
I would argue that our defense wasn’t above avg because our offense was anemic. They had zero rest because of so many 3 and outs. UGA and Bama put up big numbers against us. The rest of the games where teams scores 25-30 points (arky UK and auburn) were winnable games..lost because JG was just plain bad

I would argue that our defense wasn’t above avg because our offense was anemic. They had zero rest because of so many 3 and outs. UGA and Bama put up big numbers against us. The rest of the games where teams scores 25-30 points (arky UK and auburn) were winnable games..lost because JG was just plain bad
Very good points. I just don't see how us taking dudes who couldn't play at other schools and all of a sudden we're good again. There's a pretty good reason why they leave those schools, usually they aren't good enough to play.

Defense was playing awesome vs UGA during the first half. Offense being anemic per usual stunted their performance. With some coaching, some confidence, and some swag this defense could be much improved.

View attachment 369365

My previous user name was the first letter of my first name and then my last name. I have a long last name. The first bit of all that looked like Glitch and people started referring to me as such. I submitted a request to the great and powerful @frank to change my user name and in his magnanimous glory he acquiesced to my request.
For the record I knew it was a joke. 😜 Cool story on your name though.

Very good points. I just don't see how us taking dudes who couldn't play at other schools and all of a sudden we're good again. There's a pretty good reason why they leave those schools, usually they aren't good enough to play.

So a 4* freshman is already a bust because he chose to follow a position coach that wanted him at his new school? Your position seems arbitrarily negative.

VN Store

Back