2022 Target List

BJ Edwards
Cason Wallace
Brandon Miller
Transfer/ORN/ or DeAnte Green
Jason Aidoo

Another good potential starting 5.
So BHH is a 4* and Aidoo a 5* yet the thought is BHH is the 1-a-d. Do we have that reversed or are we going with BHH is criminally underrated?

2 kids in the top 20 of the 2023 class, twin brothers, in fact, Matt and Ryan Bewley announced their intentions of skipping their last two years of high school and their college eligibility to enter the Wlite Overtime program headquartered in Atlanta. They are said to be making a 7-figure salary over the two year period, and are the first kids to sign up for the alternative program to the G-League.

2 kids in the top 20 of the 2023 class, twin brothers, in fact, Matt and Ryan Bewley announced their intentions of skipping their last two years of high school and their college eligibility to enter the Wlite Overtime program headquartered in Atlanta. They are said to be making a 7-figure salary over the two year period, and are the first kids to sign up for the alternative program to the G-League.
Really curious how this is going to turn out. Can they really get enough kids that are quality players to play in this league and justify it?

Really curious how this is going to turn out. Can they really get enough kids that are quality players to play in this league and justify it?
It will be interesting to see how many jump in. I’d hate to be the guinea pigs, though, on the front end, and forfeit my high school and college eligibility to watch it fold in a year.

Reactions: JelloPuddinPup

Tennessee has also been in contact with the talented five-star with plans on getting him on campus for a visit at some point.

“Tennessee talks to me too, the head coach is from Texas and he was KD’s coach so he reached out to me. Their message to me was that they just want to get me out there and take a visit and I for sure would want to take a visit at some point.”

Tennessee has also been in contact with the talented five-star with plans on getting him on campus for a visit at some point.

“Tennessee talks to me too, the head coach is from Texas and he was KD’s coach so he reached out to me. Their message to me was that they just want to get me out there and take a visit and I for sure would want to take a visit at some point.”

I’m convinced he’s going to G-League but hey get a kid on campus and you never know

Oh my...

So, i'm wondering how Barnes would set about trying to convince Bates to spend a year in college before turning pro, and then convince him to spend that year at UT. Would he tell Bates that Bates would be a more rounded man for the rest of his life if he's exposed to the college experience? Better preparation for life after BB? The right college program will advance him further in that first year out of HS? How do you convince someone who is not inclined to go to college?

So, i'm wondering how Barnes would set about trying to convince Bates to spend a year in college before turning pro, and then convince him to spend that year at UT. Would he tell Bates that Bates would be a more rounded man for the rest of his life if he's exposed to the college experience? Better preparation for life after BB? The right college program will advance him further in that first year out of HS? How do you convince someone who is not inclined to go to college?

Money

Reactions: berryvol

VN Store

Back