Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

McDonald's is changing its coffee cups to promote the Covid-19 vaccine - CNN
Xavier Becerra, the Health and Human Services secretary, said in a statement that the public-private partnership will "be able to get trusted information about vaccines when they grab a cup of coffee or order a meal."
"This effort will help more people make informed decisions about their health and learn about steps they can take to protect themselves and their communities," he added.
Yes, make informed health decisions while eating at McDonald's lul.

New York Yankees say 7 vaccinated members tested positive for Covid-19. Here's how that could happen
This again brings into question the PCR cycles on these tests. The number of positive cases in vaccinated people is so low so how did 7 people out of 40-50 test positive?

Agree. This should be the next point to be looked at…pooled samples with high cycle thresholds. Seems like that could’ve actually been a “bad batch” of tests. I’d be surprised if they all didn’t retest.

Listening to the idiot in chief try to take a victory lap after the new CDC guidelines on masks were announced. He said “some people didn’t think we would achieve this level before the fall” yeah you damn moron that was YOU it was your predecessor who said we’d have vaccines fully available by April and we’d be ok by this time. Such a damn idiot...

Yeah, . . . Something ain't right.

This morning I was talking to one of my coworkers who is out of India.

He told me his parents were both sick with COVID. Tested yesterday at local hospital.

He also told me they were both fully vaccinated and neither one of them had left their house since third week of April.

Go figure.

VN Store

Back