Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m 51 years old. this B*** run is just the most recent reason to hate B***.
my grandfather was a football Vol. He taught me that we pull for anyone who plays B***. I was there when Tony Robinson got injured and the Shat stains from B*** cheered. HT is leaving because he took money to come here and never really wanted to be here. so be it. Going to B*** seems to be a good fit for him. Down there with the rest of the trash.

my grandfather was a football Vol. He taught me that we pull for anyone who plays B***. I was there when Tony Robinson got injured and the Shat stains from B*** cheered. HT is leaving because he took money to come here and never really wanted to be here. so be it. Going to B*** seems to be a good fit for him. Down there with the rest of the trash.
/shut the internet down. Nothing left out there.

My grandfather is in the UT Martin Athletic Hall of Fame for Football and Baseball. He taught me to hate Bama at an early age.

251d6abbf2db82f3b86c156e9df2fc905bbd8aec

Antuan Simmons the father of Elijah? The plan is working..

5290acd4afb5a7b67d45e6ef9ea389a4.gif

Jason Croom dislocated that one teammate for stepping on the Power T in the locker room.

Our supposed defensive leader cuts for Bama and some people around here want to send a fruit basket.

Need more Croom on this team
Just caught a few posts off and on all day, but think it is fair to say BM should have text a buddy.

Last edited:
As all self respecting parents and grandparents should. The third Saturday in October has always been circled on the calendar in our household.
My 11 year old son lives in Madison AL and is tearing it up in flag football. I’d love nothing more for him to hit elite level and have all the big boys come after him so he can pull that Orange hat off the table and break their little Gump hearts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back