Friday weigh in thread

Even after asking for “special permission”, this still don’t count. OK, but when the law breaks the law, then there is no law. So here it is. Down 21.4 pounds in 60 days. Hardest I’ve pushed myself in a long time. Hot when I started & hot when I finished. Thanks for ride everbody. I’m taking a break!!

7.17 - 225
7.24 - 223.0 / -2.0
7.31 - 215.2 / -7.8
8. 7 - 213.4 / -1.8
8.14 - 209.2 / -4.2
8.21 - 215.6 / + 6.4
8.28 - 207.0 / -8.6
9.4 - 212.4 / +5.4
9.11 - 207.0 / -5.4
9.16 – 203.6 / -3.4

193.0 Lightest I've been since mid 80's

I really do love your doctor.
To be fair I did run 18 minutes at the last stress test and still didn’t get above a 175 heart rate. I’m in pretty good condition for a fat guy. They treat the person not the numbers. She said if I put on the 8-10 pounds then the occasional flutter would go away.

Oddly enough it did.

Reactions: VolNExile and SDV
To be fair I did run 18 minutes at the last stress test and still didn’t get above a 175 heart rate. I’m in pretty good condition for a fat guy. They treat the person not the numbers. She said if I put on the 8-10 pounds then the occasional flutter would go away.

Oddly enough it did.
My good friends wife is a nutriousinist, she says the same thing for me. She says not to get below a certain weight, just based off her professional judgement.

LOL. Challenge accepted
I'll try this but reserve the right to cancel at a moments notice. Your a lil younger than me & I believe it was you that posted some pics here standin in front of a mirror in just a gripper thong pointin at yourself hollerin "OOHHH YEEAAHH Baabbbie". I cant touch that :cool:

Reactions: SDV
I'll try this but reserve the right to cancel at a moments notice. Your a lil younger than me & I believe it was you that posted some pics here standin in front of a mirror in just a gripper thong pointin at yourself hollerin "OOHHH YEEAAHH Baabbbie". I cant touch that :cool:
LOL

Reactions: Guest
-4.2 lbs
I have lost 58.6 lbs in 15 weeks. I have doing full body workout every other day with cardio days in between. Wednesday was a rest day as will Sunday. Trying to gain muscle while losing fat. I have always been able to lose, but the goal now is to keep it off. Still a ways to go. I am thankful for this thread as a way of accountability.

VN Store

Back