'19 MS DT DaJon Terry

I hate to be the guy to ask this but why would he have gone there in the first place? They have sucked for years.

Yea they need to go after some depth at DT n then they might be able to move some other guys around to possibly ILB
I'm still asking why we need so many ILBs if we are mostly going to play with 4 DLs and 5 DBs. Does that mean all the LBs will then be ILBs? Maybe in a couple of years y'all will help the cheerleader understand lol.

I hate to be the guy to ask this but why would he have gone there in the first place? They have sucked for years.
Sounds like he only played 2 years of football in his life before college and wasn’t highly recruited coming out of high school. Sounds like he has learned the game now though

Reactions: Illinoisvolfan2
I'm still asking why we need so many ILBs if we are mostly going to play with 4 DLs and 5 DBs. Does that mean all the LBs will then be ILBs? Maybe in a couple of years y'all will help the cheerleader understand lol.
Multiple

Just because outside of Mitchell and Banks everyone else is either a walk on or a freshman pretty much. Ya want one or two more to firm up the depth a little more.

Kinda feeling like they may not add anyone else though.

Just because outside of Mitchell and Banks everyone else is either a walk on or a freshman pretty much. Ya want one or two more to firm up the depth a little more.

Kinda feeling like they may not add anyone else though.
Thanks. So we need 2 ILs on the field for most plays? I guess that is what I am asking. If so I understand why we need more.

Reactions: UTMVol76
We should have had the best Dline in the country when we had Barnett, Tuttle, Khalil, Phillips, Kongbo, Darrell Taylor, Vickers, Latroy Lewis, Vereen, Andrew Butcher, and Alexis Johnson. All on the roster at the same time.

On paper, we had a DUMB DL. Too bad Butch and Co. couldn't develop.
Don’t forget Kurt Maggitt.

Sounds like he only played 2 years of football in his life before college and wasn’t highly recruited coming out of high school. Sounds like he has learned the game now though
Good point. And KS is a P5 school even though they suck. Maybe he can help us.

Definitely worth taking. We need some guys on DL that will be here beyond next season.

You lose Bumphus, Butler, Middleton(already have probably), Solomon(if haven’t already), Blakely

Not much that can come back outside of Thomas, Emerson, Garland, Simmons. I guess you could list Baron, Young and Eason as DE on certain downs.

Definitely worth taking. We need some guys on DL that will be here beyond next season.

You lose Bumphus, Butler, Middleton(already have probably), Solomon(if haven’t already), Blakely

Not much that can come back outside of Thomas, Emerson, Garland, Simmons. I guess you could list Baron, Young and Eason as DE on certain downs.
What’s up with Middleton and Solomon?

Reactions: Rocky Volboa

VN Store

Back