'22 QB IN Tayven Jackson (Tennessee signee)

Best Overall Performer
In this heated group of competitors, Jackson earned the distinction as the best overall for his consistency, especially his ability to accurately place the football when throwing deep outs and when passing on the run. His athleticism also extends to basketball.

A big-time basketball player that’s one of Indianapolis’s best performers, Jackson’s natural athleticism shined when rolling out, and it also allowed him to effortlessly pass the pigskin into the wind and still throw tight spirals right into the hands of wide receivers. Jackson played better and better as the long day moved forward.

This is a passer that established the fact that he will beat defenses from the pocket as well as with his legs. Further, he’s perfect for operating run-pass option (RPO) plays. Once Jackson learns the Tennessee playbook he will be receiving, combining those RPO plays with his passing ability will be deadly. It’s a bright future for the Tennessee commitment in Knoxville.

Man I just hope the kid isn't a head case like Maurer and Salter. If he can stay out of trouble I think he's got tons of potential in this offense system

Man I just hope the kid isn't a head case like Maurer and Salter. If he can stay out of trouble I think he's got tons of potential in this offense system
His older brother seems like a good kid at Indiana and isn’t his father an cop? I think he is probably a little more grounded.

The dude def has all the physical tools for this system

Last edited:

VN Store

Back