Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Is it strange that with the huge number of cases in India and the possible double mutant that there is no travel ban from there to the US??

I'm betting this goes away real fast after the first lawsuit!

Also the left should never utter the phrase "My Body, My Choice ever again!"

I like Whitmer.

Whitmer Makes Michigan First State To Tie Reopening To Vaccination Rates | ZeroHedge

whitmer.jpeg

You like the fact she's not even trying to hide her authoritarian motives.

Reactions: 82_VOL_83
Nobody wants to touch you anyway. Your cooties are nasty.

And I'm good with that.

If you ever payed attention while in a public restroom to all the guys that don't wash their hands after taking care of business you wouldn't want to shake hands either.

Here's my problem with tying opening up to vax rates: If these levels are not reached then are the restrictions left in place forever? Has anyone asked Half-Whit that?

Gov't restrictions should be lifted when everyone has the opportunity to get a Vax. That time is now

Here's my problem with tying opening up to vax rates: If these levels are not reached then are the restrictions left in place forever? Has anyone asked Half-Whit that?

Gov't restrictions should be lifted when everyone has the opportunity to get a Vax. That time is now
Even if places open there is still no workers thanks to Dems extending free money for unemployment, those lazy idiots are not working til it ends in Sept unless of course the clowns extend it again

FL surgeon general: Vaccinated folks shouldn't have to wear masks | wtsp.com

Rivkees said continuing COVID restrictions – including long-term mask usage and social distancing – with no end in sight poses a risk of unintended consequences. As such, he said fully-vaccinated people should no longer be advised to wear masks or avoid social and recreational gatherings – except in limited circumstances.
Government offices, the surgeon general added, should be conducting in-person operations and offering face-to-face services.

And I'm good with that.

If you ever payed attention while in a public restroom to all the guys that don't wash their hands after taking care of business you wouldn't want to shake hands either.

Ive seen way too many guys walk out of the stall where they were taking a **** and go right out the bathroom door.

Don't want anything to do with that.

Reactions: hog88 and 508mikey
LOL Real men. WTF would you know about real men.

I don’t need to shake a persons hand to know if they have integrity or not. A firm handshake mean nothing.

Ok Nancy. Your opinion is noted. I shake hands and if you don’t, in my opinion, you are either a germaphobe or an effeminate male.

Keep seeing more and more ads from companies trying to hire. Yet I’m sure we will be voting on another stimulus and extending unemployment in another month or two.
People are asking to be replaced. When minimum wage jobs disappear, replaced by robots they will be complaining that the government should have done something.

LOL Real men. WTF would you know about real men.

I don’t need to shake a persons hand to know if they have integrity or not. A firm handshake mean nothing.
It's more about the approach for me. How much energy, extra movement, eye contact, does it come with some other greeting. Stuff like that.

VN Store

Back