Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

From Tuesday’s press conference….
Joe Biden: (03:08)
I said from the beginning that we were going to fight this virus with equity, equity for all. As a matter of fact, if I’m not mistaken, there are more Latinos and African-Americans seniors that have been vaccinated as a percentage than white seniors.

I said from the beginning that we were going to fight this virus with equity, equity for all. As a matter of fact, if I’m not mistaken, there are more Latinos and African-Americans seniors that have been vaccinated as a percentage than white seniors.

LOL

Reactions: 508mikey

I guess if we ever get into another major ground war this is not important at that point.

I like Whitmer.

Whitmer Makes Michigan First State To Tie Reopening To Vaccination Rates | ZeroHedge

whitmer.jpeg

BTW, what’s the deal with handshakes these days? It’s spread via aerosol and droplets. So, just don’t spit-shake?
Why have we been shaking hands anyway? It's gross. Has been and always will be. I don't know how you handle pooping. Too personal. It needs to go away.

VN Store

Back