2022 Recruits

Much more important than head height is length of arms that is where Karoline would gain a few inches on Kaiya as her arms are considerably longer than Kaiya's. Alexus is six foot tall but because of her long arms she plays more like a 6'3" player. From fingertip to fingertip she is 85 inches or 7 feet 1 inch. In basketball arm length is much more important than head height.

Much more important than head height is length of arms that is where Karoline would gain a few inches on Kaiya as her arms are considerably longer than Kaiya's. Alexus is six foot tall but because of her long arms she plays more like a 6'3" player. From fingertip to fingertip she is 85 inches or 7 feet 1 inch. In basketball arm length is much more important than head height.

Can i just say i love the way you break stuff down

idk why we offering all these 2022's right now... is it late?? anyway Talaysia is ranked # 8 overall

Perhaps the new assistant coaches have brought relationships with them which Harper and the staff want to take advantage of? Or perhaps they were waiting to solidify the staff before making new pitches to high level talent.

It could also be a relationship thing - not necessarily a confidence that you can sign this player or that player, but that you can show priority and interest in players who are mentored or coached by certain teams or programs. I'm only speculating in this case, but I feel like that this sort of professional courtesy appears quite a bit in recruiting.

VN Store

Back