Henry T to OSU?

Saban will put him on Special Teams, he doesn't want any LB that slow and that small. Can't cover TE's and anyone on a slant. But he will welcome him on ST's and backup LB to build his always deep depth. Alabama wins either way.

Reactions: Border Vol
Saban will put him on Special Teams, he doesn't want any LB that slow and that small. Can't cover TE's and anyone on a slant. But he will welcome him on ST's and backup LB to build his always deep depth. Alabama wins either way.
Would be sweet to see Jancek burn him for a TD though, lol.

Said it before, it just seems like hes had bad guidance - especially in the last year. All you need to look at is this situation and him trimming off 10-15 lbs. Makes little sense.

Reactions: Border Vol
Seems like the team has been informed already so that’s a positive I guess. Think this coaching staff has communicated much better to players and fans than coaches in the past. (Atleast Dee’s post suggest that he is not coming back)
278EDE85-34C4-4390-87F2-0887EF80A86E.png

He’s got one season to declare for the NFL. You want to pack up and move to another program? If you’re sniffing the 2-3 spot on 3 deep I get it. Being the center piece to be a rock star on a depleted team makes more sense. I’m not even saying this because it’s Tennessee. It could be any other school. Like Nick Bolton at Mizzu. He got to be a man amongst boys on that defense.

Like I’ve said though since he entered the portal...be gone already. Be done with it. Hurry up and hit the bricks. Just like all the others that bailed...at least they didn’t dance around forever.

1619613030193.gif

This kid always wanted to play for a contender. Beldar painted a picture for him here of building us into a contender that didn't turn out to be true. He did the same thing to alot of us. I don't hold any ill will towards Henry. I didn't care for his Dad's comments but Henry has said nothing. Neither ever led us on in the slightest that he was coming back. It's been apparent for months he was leaving, every sign since then has only confirmed his intent to leave. At this point, no one should be surprised he's leaving, I'm sure the coaches and team aren't.

Reactions: Lurker
I totally agree and cannot for the life of me figure out why any youngster would want to go to school in Ohio. I wish him well. I'm not going to trash him over supposed payments as he along with everyone else is innocent until proven guilty. I've seen zero evidence Henry T took a dime to play at UT so far and to that point, have seen nor heard any evidence any specific UT player took a dime at this point.

I totally agree and cannot for the life of me figure out why any youngster would want to go to school in Ohio. I wish him well. I'm not going to trash him over supposed payments as he along with everyone else is innocent until proven guilty. I've seen zero evidence Henry T took a dime to play at UT so far and to that point, have seen nor heard any evidence any specific UT player took a dime at this point.

I really like this statement. I do not like the sentence before....

So how is osu and Michigan state better opportunities for our two starting linebacker transfers? Seems like a lot of trouble to transfer, for what? You’re starting in the SEC... unless there are privileges
OSU is a much better situation than UT. Nationally televised games, title/playoff contention, a great defense with great coaches that churn out first rounders every year, not to mention all the love from the national media.

MSU... meh. IMO, unless he switches to RB, we'll never hear about him again.

We won't see any of the CJP recruits in the SEC, The SEC requires a player be in good standing to transfer in, since all these players are implicated in the investigation and UT has shared some of that information, no SEC school will touch them until they are cleared.....which won't happen any time soon. OU took all those players because they can throw their hands in the air and say "we didn't know" and before the investigation is complete, the players will all be in the NFL or working at a gas station.......

I wonder if he was asked to leave. Wasn't he part of the "entertainment committee"?

I was thinking the same thing. I know there have been countless allegations, and they are simply allegations, but if he was part of past problems, I can certainly see the new leadership politely and discretely asking him to find a new place to play.

VN Store

Back