Henry T to OSU?

Ohio State is one of the top 2-3 teams I find disgustingly repugnant

I totally agree and cannot for the life of me figure out why any youngster would want to go to school in Ohio. I wish him well. I'm not going to trash him over supposed payments as he along with everyone else is innocent until proven guilty. I've seen zero evidence Henry T took a dime to play at UT so far and to that point, have seen nor heard any evidence any specific UT player took a dime at this point.

R-1312562-1392516267-3673.jpeg.jpg

I totally agree and cannot for the life of me figure out why any youngster would want to go to school in Ohio. I wish him well. I'm not going to trash him over supposed payments as he along with everyone else is innocent until proven guilty. I've seen zero evidence Henry T took a dime to play at UT so far and to that point, have seen nor heard any evidence any specific UT player took a dime at this point.
What’s worse is going to school in East Lansing. Cold and sh**ty..... If I’m not playing for the Vols because I’m not good enough then I’m heading South.... walk to class every day in shorts.... fish when I can.... hit the beach and etc.

What’s worse is going to school in East Lansing. Cold and sh**ty..... If I’m not playing for the Vols because I’m not good enough then I’m heading South.... walk to class every day in shorts.... fish when I can.... hit the beach and etc.
At least he wont be playing in the SEC

Hearing through the grapevine that he’s headed to Ohio State

Idk how true it is so don’t shoot the messenger
I think the word is he wants to go to Bama, Bama wants him, he is just waiting to see if the SEC follows the NCAA and authorizes in conference transfers without sitting out a year. If so, he's going to Bama, if not Ohio State. Of course, maybe Ohio State is getting tired of being his back up piece and want him to pee or get off the pot, and so are pressing for a commitment with a deadline.

I think the word is he wants to go to Bama, Bama wants him, he is just waiting to see if the SEC follows the NCAA and authorizes in conference transfers without sitting out a year. If so, he's going to Bama, if not Ohio State. Of course, maybe Ohio State is getting tired of being his back up piece and want him to pee or get off the pot, and so are pressing for a commitment with a deadline.
I seen it said that Nick Satan didn't want him and i'm glad that he wont be playing in the SEC

Hearing through the grapevine that he’s headed to Ohio State

Idk how true it is so don’t shoot the messenger
Personally, I think he made a big mistake, when you leave a team for whatever reason, it says something about your character. Henry T. presented himself as a devoted player to his brothers, and now he is not........hmmm. Sorry, but why would any other team accept him into their circle?

Reactions: onevol74
So how is osu and Michigan state better opportunities for our two starting linebacker transfers? Seems like a lot of trouble to transfer, for what? You’re starting in the SEC... unless there are privileges

I think you underestimate just how bad many of these kids want to win, even if it means a reduction in playing time

VN Store

Back