The Official #4 Tennessee vs Lipscomb Tuesday Game Thread (6:30 PM)

I assume these are midweek stats...but to me Mark has earned more weekend innings...ERA 2. WHIP under 1...averages a K per inning View attachment 3647472

Chill with the coaching. Vitello and Anderson know what they are doing. If Dallas, Heflin, and Tidwell got to pitch in these mid-week games they would have a combined ERA of 0 and we would be winning this game 1-0. Someone has to pitch against our SEC opponents, and all SEC lineups can hit.

Reactions: VolnJC
He just walked a guy on 4 straight pitches, had 3 balls on the batter before him and walked the one before him, yet you swing at the first damn pitch!?

Reactions: VolnJC
Chill with the coaching. Vitello and Anderson know what they are doing. If Dallas, Heflin, and Tidwell got to pitch in these mid-week games they would have a combined ERA of 0 and we would be winning this game 1-0. Someone has to pitch against our SEC opponents, and all SEC lineups can hit.
I agree with VolinJC. He would be my next guy up.

He didn’t say anything negative about coaching. I agree with Mark getting more weekend innings too

I’ve noticed Gilbert has been dropping his back shoulder, which causes an upper-cut type swing resulting in quite a few pop ups.

VN Store

Back