Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to start a big argument but can we say someone played well without trashing the other players on the team?
That's not the way VN works.

thats-not-how-this-works.gif

I live in Frisco and I moved here when the population was about 20K and today the population is about 250K. PGA Tour of America is moving their headquarters about 5 miles from my house and Jerry Jones has his Worldwide Headquarters about 4 miles from my house. Football Dallas plays soccer in Frisco about 2 miles from my house. I'm in heaven and I haven't even died yet :):). The biggest factor is the low crime rate here compared to Memphis.
Ah the concrete jungle lived in Lewisville for 15 years. Don't miss it one bit.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
They were showing him on sidelines. He took his helmet off and a coach came over and told him to put it back on. Everyone was laughing.
Yeah it was right in front of me. Ekeler told him to go back out there, then the ref said something. Then Ekeler said something back and he was right back in there lol.

Hooker is JG 2.0, not impressed with him a bit today, Maurer is decent but God help us if he starts, HB has the best arm and mental traits of a qb but is a sitting duck in the pocket.
That’s the argument against all pocket passers and it’s garbage. Tom Brady proves that an effective 1-2 steps in a pocket is enough to make you effective. Obviously need O Linemen, TEs, and RBs to do their jobs as well.

Hooker is inaccurate - good athlete. Good escapability

Maurer is off balance and reckless - terrible footwork and decisions

Bailey is sharp mentally. He knows where to go. He has a strong arm. He is very accurate. He is a little slow and his release has a hitch.

Good to see Maurer is still throwing of his back foot like a true freshman.

Very difficult to be nice reading some of the takes in the FF. "Did we make the wrong hire at DC", blah, blah, blah. Would be nice to do a little digging before posting some of the crap. Middleton, Solomon, Young, Simmons, Banks, Harrison, Butler, Bumphus and some others did not see the field. The Defense that lines up in August will bear little to no resemblance to what was on the field today. Know it's difficult for a lot of folks to use logic and common sense. Much easier just to bitch and moan all the time

Very difficult to be nice reading some of the takes in the FF. "Did we make the wrong hire at DC", blah, blah, blah. Would be nice to do a little digging before posting some of the crap. Middleton, Solomon, Young, Simmons, Banks, Harrison, Butler, Bumphus and some others did not see the field. The Defense that lines up in August will bear little to no resemblance to what was on the field today. Know it's difficult for a lot of folks to use logic and common sense. Much easier just to bitch and moan all the time
Can't believe you went over there lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back