MLB The Show

I don't want to but I've ended up spending some. Oswalt is a monster

I actually completed the collections awhile back and didn't spend any extra money over the price of the game. I basically played the market. What I would do is put 3 or 4 buy orders in for each common, and bronze at first after you had 3 or 4 you can collect 1 and sell the others and 99 percent of the time the money you made back would basically get you the card you locked in for free. I did this with all cards all the way through silver.

I did get lucky pulling some diamonds this year. I pulled Bellinger, Baez, Acuna, Yelich and a few other lower diamonds. All from free packs.

Last edited:
Reactions: lukeneyland
I actually completed the collections awhile back and didn't spend any extra money over the price of the game. I basically played the market. What I would do is put 3 or 4 buy orders in for each common, and bronze at first after you had 3 or 4 you can collect 1 and sell the others and 99 percent of the time the money you made back would basically get you the card you locked in for free. I did this will all cards all the way through silver.

I did get lucky pulling some diamonds this year. I pulled Bellinger, Baez, Acuna, Yelich and a few other lower diamonds. All from free packs.
That's a pretty good system! If I see another 99 Kluber I may well break my TV. I can't read his pitches at all. A lot of pitchers have obvious breaking balls but his slurve and change up baffle me.

That's a pretty good system! If I see another 99 Kluber I may well break my TV. I can't read his pitches at all. A lot of pitchers have obvious breaking balls but his slurve and change up baffle me.

Yeah he can be tough especially in the higher levels. I have started hitting him pretty well since I have seen him so often now. I basically sit and wait for him to hang a slurve.

Yeah he can be tough especially in the higher levels. I have started hitting him pretty well since I have seen him so often now. I basically sit and wait for him to hang a slurve.
Do you have those rubber things that they put on the joy sticks to raise them. I love this game but I find the stick layout and height kinda less than optimal for my oversized hands

Evidently its a rule that if you're beating a prestige player in the event they need to pause and let the timer run out if you've got them on their last out

Evidently its a rule that if you're beating a prestige player in the event they need to pause and let the timer run out if you've got them on their last out

That sucks I haven't had that happen much but I have seen people do all kinds of cheesy things online.

The online play in this game still amazes me, there's a few shitbags but all in all its a much friendlier experience than the EA world.

Was hoping to get ahold of a PS5 for this one but not looking good, definitely not going over MSRP for it

Did the $85 pre order, nice touch that if I got ahold of a PS5 it'll carry over. Might as well since I only play Show and War Thunder.

This is about the only game I get excited to start playing anymore. Will get my packs opened up tonight assuming the servers work.

Pretty pumped. I have waited forever for this to land on Xbox.

I have never played The Show and have always wanted to see what I have been missing out on.

Pretty pumped. I have waited forever for this to land on Xbox.

I have never played The Show and have always wanted to see what I have been missing out on.
It's really just a remarkable game. Haven't followed MLB much in the past few years but it's the best sports game on the market.

Y'all new folks feel free to ask for any advice, my brain is much better then my stick skills haha

VN Store

Back