2021 College football national champion

Reluctantly I’m going to say this, can’t believe I’m saying this and i hate Notre Dame..but

If Notre Dame goes undefeated with their schedule they should definitely be in the CFP.

Reactions: Border Vol
Reluctantly I’m going to say this, can’t believe I’m saying this and i hate Notre Dame..but

If Notre Dame goes undefeated with their schedule they should definitely be in the CFP.
I think they take a step back at QB. And that’s saying something because I think Ian book was a +game manager. So taking a step back with a lack of weapons outside probably means they drop 1-2! ND needs a game changing QB to take that next step. I don’t think they got it in the Wisconsin transfer

I agree RDU
Feels gross. I say that now, but their schedule could be very difficult or be a gigantic flop. Depends on the Cincinnati, VPI, UNC, USC games and the Wisconsin game in Chicago. The only road game is Virginia Tech out of that group and I don’t think they’re that good. I guess you could throw UVA in that mix. Sorry BV, but I can’t put Georgia Tech in that toss up category yet, same with FSU. They should win both of those games.

Feels gross. I say that now, but their schedule could be very difficult or be a gigantic flop. Depends on the Cincinnati, VPI, UNC, USC games and the Wisconsin game in Chicago. The only road game is Virginia Tech out of that group and I don’t think they’re that good. I guess you could throw UVA in that mix. Sorry BV, but I can’t put Georgia Tech in that toss up category yet, same with FSU. They should win both of those games.
I think GT could go 6-6 and make it to a bowl game but ND should beat them easily. If ND had guts they would join the ACC in football.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I think GT could go 6-6 and make it to a bowl game but ND should beat them easily. If ND had guts they would join the ACC in football.
I agree they should join a conference. I think the B1G would be a more natural fit though. It bothers me that a team that’s an hour outside of Chicago is partially in the ACC, while the B1G hosts their media days in Chicago.

I agree they should join a conference. I think the B1G would be a more natural fit though. It bothers me that a team that’s an hour outside of Chicago is partially in the ACC, while the B1G hosts their media days in Chicago.
ND would fit in the B1G well in all sports

I think they take a step back at QB. And that’s saying something because I think Ian book was a +game manager. So taking a step back with a lack of weapons outside probably means they drop 1-2! ND needs a game changing QB to take that next step. I don’t think they got it in the Wisconsin transfer
I do agree that Book was a good game manager. I think they’ll have to rely on their ground game and the front 7 once again, which is good against decent ACC teams, but when you get to the CFP they get torched because they meet teams that are just as physical or more physical and much faster.

ND would fit in the B1G well in all sports
It would be much better regionally and they already have rivalries with Michigan, Michigan State and 2 instate rivalries with Purdue and IU. Add an Ohio State/Notre Dame game to the B1G schedule every year and you’re printing 💰💰

It would be much better regionally and they already have rivalries with Michigan, Michigan State and 2 instate rivalries with Purdue and IU. Add an Ohio State/Notre Dame game to the B1G schedule every year and you’re printing 💰💰
The ACC could add West Virginia or UCF to take their place

The ACC could add West Virginia or UCF to take their place
I would like it, but I don’t think the ACC would take those schools because of their academic standing compared to the rest of the conference, as well as already having 2 schools in Florida.

I do think, Of all years in the preseason this seems like a year that a new team could break through and win it. Bama is losing a ton (they are still bama though) osu is breaking in a new QB. Clemson loses a lot in T-Law and the RB. In addition to some secondary changes. It’s a decent year or OU returning a lot. And maybe a surprise team.

Something needs to be done to fix college football. How can we get some parity like in NCAA basketball and NFL football?
It’s not fun anymore.
NIL could drive some parity. Miami is down but it’s a major city that you could make a ton on your likeness in. Also, being the 25th blue chip in OSUs recruiting class may not be as advantageous NIL wise as being number 1 prospect for say... Nebraska.. also, saban will retire at some point... that’s a lot of prospects each cycle that other schools could have a shot at. USC needs to hire a competent coach and Sark needs to work at Texas. Add in FSU needs to regain prominence
also, the RPO rules need to change to only 1 yard downfield and it needs to be called! That will make games less 50-23 and more 30-23 and then that’s a one possession game where anything could happen!

Reactions: MAD
NIL could drive some parity. Miami is down but it’s a major city that you could make a ton on your likeness in. Also, being the 25th blue chip in OSUs recruiting class may not be as advantageous NIL wise as being number 1 prospect for say... Nebraska.. also, saban will retire at some point... that’s a lot of prospects each cycle that other schools could have a shot at. USC needs to hire a competent coach and Sark needs to work at Texas. Add in FSU needs to regain prominence
I’m not sure what NIL stands for

Change the College Football Playoffs to 16 teams and it would be more exciting.

Change the College Football Playoffs to 16 teams and it would be more exciting.
Well, If you enjoy playoff games where the top 4 beat the bottom four by 30+ and it’s only the top 4 at the end every year anyway I suppose... since the CFP there are only ever like 5 teams each year even worthy of making it. And the 1 seed vs 4 seed game is a blowout like 70% of the time. I think 16 is boring and would result in even more bad football

VN Store

Back