Things I'm happy about today

Will ORB let him in?

I am feeling pretty good about my chances since I am bringing booze.
I will of course have to take the booze and try it first before letting you in. bill has standards, can’t just let anyone in. If by some reason you’re still standing outside a couple hours later, it’s because I approved of the alcohol.

I need a “I’m happy and Oh Crap at the same time thread”. Now that we’re opening back up, I’ve got a catering job Tuesday, for work and had to cancel a wedding catering and thingy. Plus we’ve added a group once a week. I don’t mind the group on Tuesday, they only come once a month and are always complimentary. The other bunch are once a week and are the type to comment that the napkins were not straight, not enough butter, food was late by 30 seconds kind. I’ve been trying to get rid of them for years, but as soon as they found out we were opening back up, they started booking it, even after we increased prices. 😁 on the first bunch, 😖 on the second.

I need a “I’m happy and Oh Crap at the same time thread”. Now that we’re opening back up, I’ve got a catering job Tuesday, for work and had to cancel a wedding catering and thingy. Plus we’ve added a group once a week. I don’t mind the group on Tuesday, they only come once a month and are always complimentary. The other bunch are once a week and are the type to comment that the napkins were not straight, not enough butter, food was late by 30 seconds kind. I’ve been trying to get rid of them for years, but as soon as they found out we were opening back up, they started booking it, even after we increased prices. 😁 on the first bunch, 😖 on the second.
Oh LAWD!!! I sense a Zone gathering at ORB's place once a month!!!

VN Store

Back