Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had my second Pfizer last Wednesday. Mild headache and fatigue that I milked for two extra days so my wife would not ask me to do anything.
I’m about to do the same. Had my 2nd Pfizer this morning and I feel the chills and headache already. My wife sent me to bed a half hour ago. Guess it’s Netflix and chill all day tomorrow. 🤒

I’m about to do the same. Had my 2nd Pfizer this morning and I feel the chills and headache already. My wife sent me to bed a half hour ago. Guess it’s Netflix and chill all day tomorrow. 🤒
word of advice. may want to skip the chili on 2nd day bru 💩

Headache sore arm & fatigue 1st Moderna.

Slight headache, insomnia, tingliness all over. Diarrhea 2nd day (what else is new)...worst was nausea. Almost yakked a few times.

Had my second Pfizer last Wednesday. Mild headache and fatigue that I milked for two extra days so my wife would not ask me to do anything.

Got my second last Sunday. It kicked my butt. Chills, fatigue, and headache. I finally started feeling human again late afternoon today. Monday was the worse. I just didn't want to move. Just getting up and going to the bathroom was like I was wearing a suit of iron. lol I slept off and on all day Monday. It was rough but glad its over.

There ya go. Gender is arbitrary hence why some people identify as “gender fluid”. However, one couldn’t be “sex fluid” (lol)

It’s not an individual’s ability to choose their gender that makes it arbitrary, it’s society saying “ok I believe you!” and feeding into the lie that makes it arbitrary. Gender was and is a societal construct that developed out of sex differences that in turn mediate differences in biopsychosocial functions. As a society we need to learn to empathize with the individual struggling with these issues, but never forsake actual objective truth.

Got pfizer #2 this morning. Other than a sore arm I'm good. Guess I'm just twice the man Swanson is.
H9n9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back