Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Byron Young is Kongbo part 2 until proven otherwise. I will not get my hopes up. Not again. Nope.
Kongbo’s hype came from his rating and his measurables (reminded me of Jacques smith). Young’s hype is coming from tearing it up in practice and praise from coaches and ppl that have seen him work.

People that don't believe in the binary nature of gender should feel free not to procreate. Then if their stupidity is genetic, it won't get passed on and we can slowly eliminate the stupid gene over a couple of generations.
I literally hate the world we live in now...I don't understand it anymore, and I don't even want to try. The older I get, the worse it gets and I am getting homesick for a better place...this one is not my home.

Micah 2: 10

Unless they have changed the rules, you wont be able to request it, but your mother/father can(it has to be a direct relation). As stated, the records were probably destroyed- my grandfathers were (he was also a Dday engineer). This is a pet history period of mine so if you have any pictures or unit insignia I can try to help.

Thank you sir, I will see if my Dad has any infirmation, and if he could request his records. It is crazy that nobody knows exactly where those guys went and what they did.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Go on twitter and read all the people that think women and men are equal in sports..... they don’t even realize women play with a smaller basketball....my daughter played on a top ten to fifteen team in the state...... they would scrimmage the boys baseball team and could barely get a shot off.
Just imagine if they played the boys basketball team!

Reactions: franklinpence
One last thing on the Trans issue and then I’m done. I watch news cycles pretty close and like to point out obvious discrepancies in logic. One cycle that occurred many years ago, same week I believe, was that Bruce Jenner was now Caitlin Jenner and that there was a woman named Rachel Dolezal who was an ethnically white person who said she was black and the head of the NAACP in Washington. One of them won awards for bravery. One was deemed an imposter and disgraced for cultural appropriation.

My question was then, and is now, if one is a hero, why aren’t they both? If Ms Dolezal believes she is black, who am I to question her?

90's will probably be viewed as the peak of Western Civilization. Soviets fell, future seemed to be peaceful. Then 9/11 happened and society and world started crumbling before we even knew it.

Decades of liberals manipulating the education of young people + social media = this insane perverted world we live in.

Damn this place used to be great for football news. Y’all know there’s an off-topic thread for discussing religion and the state of ‘Merica right?

Cmon rednecks, we better than this.
They've invaded sports with politics, you can't even discuss sports as an escape anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back