Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't we just have @volatil play both ways. QB and MLB. Boom!

Problem.... crap.

iu
1618269747963.gif

How many 4 star QBs recruited to play in a system designed in 1980 does it take to run a system designed for 2021??
You serious Clark? It’s throw ball catch ball. Heupel’s QBs don’t need to leave the pocket to be extremely proficient. Basic Qb skills will suffice. We can blame a lack of development by the last staff, but it’s not a system thing. We have a 5 star pocket passer. A 4 star elite 11 dual threat QB and a 3 star veteran dual threat QB. Idk what you think a “modern offense” entails at QB. Maybe check out the last two NC winning QBs? Or Heupel’s last 2nd round draft pick QB.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
Way too early to be worrying about QB play. If CJH makes a move in the transfer portal, go ahead and be concerned. If he doesn't the talk so far is much ado about nothing.
I agree. Only halfway through spring ball. I don’t expect glowing QB reports from a Heisman finalist HC, but the transfer talk really makes it seem like the staff seriously doesn’t like their options for this fall. I am prepared to make wild and irrational assumptions based off the QB performance in the spring game. 🙃

I’m guessing you’re not familiar with Austin East
Oh I’m all too familiar. Sadly the news today doesn’t surprise me at all. Will probably be a couple more before the school year is out. Gangs running rampant over there. But why escalate a situation like that at school?

Oh I’m all too familiar. Sadly the news today doesn’t surprise me at all. Will probably be a couple more before the school year is out. Gangs running rampant over there. But why escalate a situation like that at school?
Unfortunately families from Chicago, Memphis, and other big cities send their kids to families in Knoxville to keep them away from gangs only to put them in a similar situation.

Reactions: Vols4us
I agree. Only halfway through spring ball. I don’t expect glowing QB reports from a Heisman finalist HC, but the transfer talk really makes it seem like the staff seriously doesn’t like their options for this fall. I am prepared to make wild and irrational assumptions based off the QB performance in the spring game. 🙃

By all means go for it! A good melt down on here might liven things up.

Unfortunately families from Chicago, Memphis, and other big cities send their kids to families in Knoxville to keep them away from gangs only to put them in a similar situation.

So true.15-20 years ago this area was a safe haven to do that. Not anymore.

My daughter was around three and had a rash and puffy eyes. Her doctor recommended Benadryl at bed time. We gave it to her, and she spent the next three hours singing, dancing, and doing a late night circus routine. She finally went down around 2 a.m. We avoided Benadryl after that.
Does the same thing to my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back