Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many 4 star QBs does it take to run an offense???

This is exactly why recruiting websites with "ratings" are so popular. They simply it to a level that makes it seem this simple. When in reality, it is much more complicated than that. They need a QB with certain traits and qualities to run the offense the way the expect it to be run. Having 4-stars next to a kids name on 247 does not make that a reality.

Funfact: If your ring finger is longer than your index finger your pp is above average

Guess who’s ring finger is longer than the index finger 😏

I don't even want to know what average is :):). I had a chick tell me once "who do you expect to please with that little thing" and I just smiled at her and said----ME :p:p:p:p

This is exactly why recruiting websites with "ratings" are so popular. They simply it to a level that makes it seem this simple. When in reality, it is much more complicated than that. They need a QB with certain traits and qualities to run the offense the way the expect it to be run. Having 4-stars next to a kids name on 247 does not make that a reality.
Yeah...guess piling up the 4 and 5 stars only works for the Bama’s UGAs Clemson’s OSTs and Oklahoma’s ☹️

Regardless, can't miss again if that's the route they choose to take. 5 scholarship QBs and none of them starting caliber is turrible.

Infuriating, really. 2 top-100 recruits, a 3rd that was an Elite 11 guy, and now add in a seasoned P5 transfer. And not a single guy we see as a starter? Tf? I mean...woof...only at Tennessee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back