Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you missed Saturday's open practice, there's a chance UT will try again. Some aren't in favor, but others feel the rain and late scheduling hurt attendance. Fans weren't really the focus, but still, turnout was less than expected.
Give us a better heads up next time

If you missed Saturday's open practice, there's a chance UT will try again. Some aren't in favor, but others feel the rain and late scheduling hurt attendance. Fans weren't really the focus, but still, turnout was less than expected.
I was going to come to the practice from North Carolina but the threat of rain kept me home.

It means the third base coach will hold you at third.

Definitely, not getting waved in. Fo sho.

iu

Eh, not really. My level of excitement for spring this year is much less than years prior. There's nothing I can do to magically fix that. I'll still cheer/root for UT but I can't amp up the excitement as if we had a team capable of winning the SEC
Small steps. Beat the non conference teams and Vandy.......

I’ve lowered all expectations.

Reactions: VolByLaw
And that's the crux of the dilemma. UT needs to get fans excited about football... but admin doesn't want to underscore how many are not. If UT promotes a fan event and fans don't respond, then UT has called attention to the issue. But being in Neyland has always been the best way to build support.
Odds they try to bring back the caravan?

Reactions: Pacer92
I read when I was in my teens that all you need is three inches to satisfy any woman.... I use to always joke that I had a black line drawn around bc I was going to keep that extra half inch to myself.
It's not the stroke, it's the bore.....

or... is it the other way around?.....

I can't remember...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back