Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Save your money and buy a boat or other big purchase you've always wanted but never had the budget for. We spend thousands of dollars a year per family to watch and cheer for professional sports. They take our money and then slap us in the face. Let's all go do something else for a while. We speak loudest with where we spend our money. Let's spend it on something else for a while and let the owners and players feel the pain.
Or you could be like Jesus, and give it to the poor

I understand about the wokeness, but I have yet to see what the Georgia law does to inhibit people from voting.
I think that’s his point. The narrative has been that this was a Jim Crow move where it certainly wasn’t. MLB thinks they are representing a large % of opinion that would agree with that.

What I don’t understand is why that haven’t forced the Braves to play elsewhere if this is their stance. Hypocrisy.

If hooker is not willing to push the ball then he won’t be our QB..... this offense requires a QB that will push the ball down the field.

He was #3 in the ACC last year in YPA at 8.9 and #1 (yes above TLaw) at 9.6 in 2019.

Now, there could be other reasons for this, but it typically suggests someone willing to push the ball and not dink and dunk all day. You don't get 9 yards a pass off a bunch of checkdowns.

I think that’s his point. The narrative has been that this was a Jim Crow move where it certainly wasn’t. MLB thinks they are representing a large % of opinion that would agree with that.

What I don’t understand is why that haven’t forced the Braves to play elsewhere if this is their stance. Hypocrisy.
Don't try to understand it...there is no understanding it. The people who do these types of things, or call for these types of things to be done, are completely out of their minds. That's why normal, free-thinking, sane people are utterly baffled whenever the wokers do what they do. The only way you can relate or understand is to go totally insane.

Don't try to understand it...there is no understanding it. The people who do these types of things, or call for these types of things to be done, are completely out of their minds. That's why normal, free-thinking, sane people are utterly baffled whenever the wokers do what they do. The only way you can relate or understand is to go totally insane.
Lol, I guess I was speaking rhetorically. The sooner folks wake up and see the division game these predators are playing, the sooner we come together as a whole. Chuck nailed it last week.

Wouldn't say it is insanity. It just appears like insanity from the outside looking in. Most people think in terms of what is right/wrong or what is true/false. What everyone is failing to understand is that those are just words and tools and don't mean anything to these people. It's winning and losing, and you don't have to be rational to win if appearing to be irrationally angry is what gets the outcome that you want.

Well, can we make a rule to keep the politics out of our sports?
tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back