Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think looking back Schiano would be been way better than Pruitt and I never thought that would have been true.

I totally missed that one.

Bahama John would still be AD and Schiano would still be coaching. Probably too 15-20 recruiting and 8-10 wins a year.

We could do worse. Oh wait ...
There is no way any of us can predict any of this. He has never been a head coach in college at this level. He was awful in the NFL. His players did not like him. He would probably have been better in year three but that is far from a given.

We just gotta hope we get to an 8-4 season consistently with a 9-3 season here and there to get to that top 5-7 teams then go from there. Going to be a while. Hoping Coach can get us there or at the very least to that consistent 8-4 record. Maybe by that time UT will be a better place to be and we can get almost whoever we want for a coach, or we may keep Heupel. Time will tell.

This year, I think we are looking at 4-7 wins. If we get to 7, then I’d say we finish 15-17 range in recruiting, and I’d have confidence in the coaching stay going in to next season to actually coach these guys, because a 7 win season would be impressive and give most Vol fans hope for the future, I think even 6 wins would give us a spark.

IMO, we win 6 this year and finish around 17th in recruiting and excited for the following season. Anything better is icing on the cake.

Lastly, my bold prediction is that HB leaves after Spring. Maurer will prob take QB1 with Hooker as QB2. @LittleVol congrats, looks like I could be wrong. Hopefully Maurer kills it if he takes it.
I’m onboard with pretty much all of this including your prediction on HB

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back