EJ Anosike Enters Transfer Portal

View attachment 361414

Good Luck to Anosike wherever he lands. Doesn't affect scholarships so I was a little surprised but also understand that he saw the writing on the wall that he wasn't going to play.
Best move for him. He is not an SEC player. He shouldn’t have never transferred to a school with in the SEC in the first place. The SEC has become a top tier conference for all major sports not just football.

I would love to hear something conclusive on Fulky
Same, I would like to hear something definite about him and Corey walker. Prediction is fulky stays and Walker is gone, but I would just like to know for sure. Guess I'm just impatient lol

Reactions: njvols
Lots of positions opening everywhere, so it may not be an issue, but it will be interesting to see where he lands because while he wouldn’t have counted towards Tennessee’s scholarship limit, he WILL count towards the 13 spots at wherever he lands. Given that he was exposed at the P6 level, it will be interesting to see who takes a chance on him.

Same, I would like to hear something definite about him and Corey walker. Prediction is fulky stays and Walker is gone, but I would just like to know for sure. Guess I'm just impatient lol
I’ve had a friend who’s close to the Barnes tell me Fulky will come back. Take that how you will, but I’m like 99% sure he’s coming back.

I’ve had a friend who’s close to the Barnes tell me Fulky will come back. Take that how you will, but I’m like 99% sure he’s coming back.
I believe this. I think prior to the injury he was leaning towards leaving, hence his participation in Senior Day. But not being able to play in the tournament changed things. I don’t think that’s how he wants his college career to end.

With no public Fulky commitment to another year, and no other known 4's signing up out of the transfer portal, EJ was one of only two known 4's left on the team - he and ORN (unless you see JJJ as a 4). That he would opt to go in that situation (as known to the public) tells me he knows there are more 4's coming, and he would not get pt. So, who are the 4's that are coming? In quiring minds want to know. IMHO, it could mean that he knows Fulky is coming back and would get time at the 4. But I could be biased by my hopes.

Walker is transferring.

I know he doesn’t count towards scholarships, but this was a good move. He wasn’t going to get playing time here. Hope he lands somewhere he can contribute.

Reactions: A.J.
guess we play wiht 5 guards again ... will have same results ..have bad games from the 3 point line and noone to rebound misses and no put backs ... oh well . maybe there are some bigs in the future or its dejavue next year

Reactions: feathersax
guess we play wiht 5 guards again ... will have same results ..have bad games from the 3 point line and noone to rebound misses and no put backs ... oh well . maybe there are some bigs in the future or its dejavue next year
Or....hear me out....we get several players from the 1200+ names that have entered in the portal. Crazy, I know

Or....hear me out....we get several players from the 1200+ names that have entered in the portal. Crazy, I know
so we have 5 guys from last year team ( Bailey, JJJ , Viscovi , PLazvic and Olivia N .. plus 4 coming in right Chamdler, Mashak , Powell ( from AUB ) and French Dude .. ..leaves how many for some big men ???

so we have 5 guys from last year team ( Bailey, JJJ , Viscovi , PLazvic and Olivia N .. plus 4 coming in right Chamdler, Mashak , Powell ( from AUB ) and French Dude .. ..leaves how many for some big men ???

5+4=9

So, 13-9=4

However, if Fulk comes back we can have 5 more, including him, because he won't apply to the 13 allowed scholarships.

Reactions: aWhiteLoftonChism
5+4=9

So, 13-9=4

However, if Fulk comes back we can have 5 more, including him, because he won't apply to the 13 allowed scholarships.
we need at least 2 .. 6'9 250 lb out of transfer Portal or a signee that size ... we have to have some big body rebounding to grab some of those many 3 pt shot misses ...

Reactions: youcancallmeAl
I keep waiting to hear that we’ve signed a 6’ 9” (+) PF with a really good offensive game, AND a 6’ 10” (+) center who can rebound and protect the rim on defense. I’m afraid we’ll see a repeat of last year if we don’t sign two guys like this!

VN Store

Back