Transfer Portal Thread

Guess I’ll put Kessler back on the list...

If the teams firmly in the mix for Walker Kessler truly are Kentucky, Michigan, Gonzaga, Auburn, and UT then am I missing something, or is there a true outlier in those teams in the post?

Gonzaga- Timme and Holmgren (most likley)
Michigan- Dickinson and Diabate
Kentucky - Oscar and Brooks and Collins
Auburn - Smith
UT- Immiedate starting spot

If he truly transferred to get immediate playing time and be the star post. Then us and auburn are the most promising in terms of that, however I don't think he would want to share the post with Smith at Auburn

Reactions: Cosmo Kramer
Now that seasons are completed for all teams, I’d think that the 1,000 plus transfers will start finding their new homes. Is there any kind of dead period for off season, official workouts or is it already happening?

If the teams firmly in the mix for Walker Kessler truly are Kentucky, Michigan, Gonzaga, Auburn, and UT then am I missing something, or is there a true outlier in those teams in the post?

Gonzaga- Timme and Holmgren (most likley)
Michigan- Dickinson and Diabate
Kentucky - Oscar and Brooks and Collins
Auburn - Smith and JT Thor
UT- Immiedate starting spot

If he truly transferred to get immediate playing time and be the star post. Then us and auburn are the most promising in terms of that, however I don't think he would want to share the post with Smith at Auburn

JT Thor declared for the draft a couple of weeks ago. Did he reverse his decision?

Reactions: Willy14
JT Thor declared for the draft a couple of weeks ago. Did he reverse his decision?
Still think we are much more promising than auburn considering they just banned themselves from the post-season. But what do I know considering Smith choose them over us

Cardwell will be back for Auburn, too. I thought he looked pretty good the couple of times I saw him play. Cardwell plays with some passion and attitude, so Cardwell and Smith will both be there

Reactions: walkenvol
Stackhouse wants that UNC job after Davis gets fired and he did show a lot of improvement, this year. .500 in the SEC and bubble talk, next year for Vandy would be huge for Stackhouse. He might be able to follow up with another above average class and make some noise in 2 years. I actually like Stackhouse, kinda more than Penny anyway

Reactions: Vol49er

VN Store

Back