2021 NBA Season Thread aka The James “Corona Club” Harden Victory Tour

It's crazy to hear all these players talk about how he's the best defensive guard in the league and he's only been all-defense twice.

Huff always breaking up the orgy

giphy.gif

Reactions: BadJerry20
Would the Warriors be the worst team in the league without Curry? They're 22-20 with him and 1-7 without him, and only one of those games was against a good, full-strength opponent.

If this guy had stayed out of media, nobody would have ever known what a clown he is. He had a pretty good legacy that he's definitely diminished with all his terrible takes and now all this weird stuff. He tweeted "good morning" on Saturday night at 8 pm, and now this

He got a $250k offer to host an NBA show with strippers. I guess that's better than a long-term job with ESPN?

So the Nets get Harden and KD dies, then KD comes back and Kyrie pulls a Kyrie, Kyrie comes back and KD goes back out, now KD comes back and Harden is out. AD goes down, then LBJ. Klay has been dead, with Steph and Dray alternating missing games. Same with PG and KL. And now Bertans and Ish come back and Rui and Gafford die. Safe to say god hates super teams...

So the Nets get Harden and KD dies, then KD comes back and Kyrie pulls a Kyrie, Kyrie comes back and KD goes back out, now KD comes back and Harden is out. AD goes down, then LBJ. Klay has been dead, with Steph and Dray alternating missing games. Same with PG and KL. And now Bertans and Ish come back and Rui and Gafford die. Safe to say god hates super teams...
One of these is not like the other ones, not like the other ones, not like the other ones. One of these is not like the other ones..

How do you define a super team? I don't think the Lakers or Clippers are a super team because they only have two legitimate stars. GSW stars are homegrown. The Bucks had 2 stars and were joined by Jrue, so they are a super team*, IMO. Wizards are def a super team

*to me, it's when a team with two established stars is joined by one or more established stars.

How do you define a super team? I don't think the Lakers or Clippers are a super team because they only have two legitimate stars. GSW stars are homegrown. The Bucks had 2 stars and were joined by Jrue, so they are a super team*, IMO. Wizards are def a super team

*to me, it's when a team with two established stars is joined by one or more established stars.

Yore weird.

VN Store

Back