Transfer Portal Thread

Arkansas and UVA seem like reasonable picks. And NC State and Miami are definitely favorable for playing time. I’m going to speculate and wonder if the staff has given this guy an indication that Fulky will be returning.

Robbins would be a great fit. I’d love Manek but not sure if that’s realistic. We could be loaded with Fulk, Robbins, Nkamhoua & Manek as a front line. Anosike and Uros as depth. Would be very happy with Gurley as well.

Last edited:
Robbins would be a great fit. I’d love Manek but not sure if that’s realistic. We could be loaded with Fulk, Robbins, Nkamhoua & Manek as a front line. Anosike and Uros as depth. Would be very happy with Gurley as well.
Robbins would work for me

Reactions: Volfan1000
Obviously wouldn’t be as exciting as other names, but if we missed on some guys I would take him, having 1 year of eligibility makes him intriguing too...

Juwan Durham College Stats | College Basketball at Sports-Reference.com

Will be his 6th year so plenty of experience, 6’11” 231lbs last year at Notre Dame averaged 24mpg 11ppg 6rpg 2bpg 60%fg 70%ft

Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
Like the HLs on Robbins, are we on his list?

With Walker I'm sure it just came down to do the "other" stuff the way Barnes wants it done. How you handle classes, how you handle team meetings, how you handle study hall, how you handle practice, etc. it's no secret that he expects players to buy in and earn their minutes.

VN Store

Back