MLB cancels ASG in Atlanta

absolutely, among other things. We saw historic participation in 2020 when they actually opened up voting methods
You didn't even know you needed drop boxes until you got them. LOL You remind me of the guy that just found out that my airplane has internet but pitches a fit because it is inop.

For people who throw around “freedom” in every other sentence, republicans sure do get triggered when they don’t like how you exercise it lol.
I think you are copy pasting from the wrong song book. The topic is hypocrisy not freedom.

Calling out unbridled stupidity and hypocrisy isn’t necessarily triggered, I think Marco was just hitting him a lick because it was a hanging curveball right in the wheelhouse begging to be drilled out of the park. For people that throw around “triggered” a lot, democrats sure do get that way when they get called out on their hypocrisy and ignorance.
That’s an awfully long-winded post just to say you’re not triggered lol... I smell sensitivity.

Those on the right love freedom. Even freedom given to dumb a$$es. That’s why you are able to say whatever you want.
Oh, republicans give freedom to plenty of dumba$$es alright, they vote for them all the time.

not sure "busiest airport" is a good thing. That kinda sucks. Matter of opinion I guess.

There are lots of places with mountains and beaches. America is great
Yeah having pretty much anywhere in the world literally one flight away from where you live is an awful thing

Reactions: AM64 and GAVol
You didn't even know you needed drop boxes until you got them. LOL You remind me of the guy that just found out that my airplane has internet but pitches a fit because it is inop.
You need more there- it's pitching a fit not only because it's inoperable, but because the person sitting next to them refuses to pay for them to have access to the inoperable internet.

You need more there- it's pitching a fit not only because it's inoperable, but because the person sitting next to them refuses to pay for them to have access to the inoperable internet.
When we first started putting TVs on the airplanes almost 20 years ago - gulp - I was flying from Orlando to Newark and I saw this guy reading the riot act to one of the gate agents over this very thing. He found out that we were installing them but the satellite wasn't hooked up yet and he was pizzzzzzzed off. I mean, for $129 he wasn't getting his money's worth in just going from Florida to NY in 2 hours.

Reactions: RavinDave and AM64
Yeah, sure. The GOP did this to expand voting opportunities for minorities.

Uh huh.

Right.
Meh, it was to fix the voting irregularities that occurred in the previous election where the DNC used dubious and questionable methods to harvest votes in heavily black precincts.

VN Store

Back