LB Beasley Under Investigation

....wow...so you don't care if an animal is tortured or abused?.....
How do we know it was tortured and abused? Itwas most likely just kicked a few times by someone who didn’t want it clawing at his shoes honestly, happens all the time...cats shouldn’t be considered pets

Wrong. I challenged you for insinuating that she was making up the fact that her kitten was abused. She didn't name Beasley, others have done that.
"UT" = Beasley in your original response. Don't walk away from it now. Go ahead and own it. And by the way, I never said she made up that her kitten was abused. I insinuated that the story may not be accurate as presented for a GoFundMe attempt at obtaining money by tugging at observers' heartstrings. Clearly something happened. I merely insinuated that persons involved and details should be sorted properly first.

Reactions: butchna
They are until they release the video. What’s stopped them?

I think they turned the video over to the police. They were adamant that it all was coming out.

He has since made his Instagram private or I would link it.

Do you think the police are investigating hearsay at this point? Could be, but when local news is confident enough to attach his name to it I would gird my loins for an incoming nutshot.

How do we know it was tortured and abused? Itwas most likely just kicked a few times by someone who didn’t want it clawing at his shoes honestly, happens all the time...cats shouldn’t be considered pets
So you done got it all figured out how it happened? It was most likely just kicked a few time ? You are pathetic.

Yep, no way someone driving traffic to a GoFundMe page would ever tell a fictitious story.

Ok, whatever. The story is all make believe. I stated my opinion and will move on. There are things going on within our football team that need to be cleaned ASAP. This will be swept under the rug and I doubt there will be an in depth investigation.

Happy Easter to all!

"UT" = Beasley in your original response. Don't walk away from it now. Go ahead and own it. And by the way, I never said she made up that her kitten was abused. I insinuated that the story may not be accurate as presented for a GoFundMe attempt at obtaining money by tugging at observers' heartstrings. Clearly something happened. I merely insinuated that persons involved and details should be sorted properly first.
Were you dropped on your head as a child? I was pointing out the fact that if she was doing this all as an online scam for money WHY in the hell would she leave out the most attention grabbing aspects of the story? That dog won't hunt man, go back to the smart azz drawing board.

Reactions: Vols1891

I was responding to another user, but ok you can jump in as well.

It was an question based on the idea of overall abuse and torture.

So you don't consider being "just kicked a few times" as some type of abuse? So if someone kicks you a few times you can't go saying it was abuse...

Were you dropped on your head as a child? I was pointing out the fact that if she was doing this all as an online scam for money WHY in the hell would she leave out the most attention grabbing aspects of the story? That dog won't hunt man, go back to the smart azz drawing board.
Why would fans of UT football be more likely to send money to someone claiming to be the victim of a player's actions? Adding that detail to the story would actually harm her ability to raise money. I am merely suggesting that a small issue could be exaggerated in an attempt to raise money, and anyone starting a GoFundMe would likely be tempted to sensationalize something like that to get the most sympathetic response. Maybe you should work on being a better critical thinker instead of the numbnut you appear to be.

Ok, whatever. The story is all make believe. I stated my opinion and will move on. There are things going on within our football team that need to be cleaned ASAP. This will be swept under the rug and I doubt there will be an in depth investigation.

Happy Easter to all!
Big chasm between make-believe and an exaggeration of a real situation. No way this is swept under the rug. The kitten is already removed to the vet and undergoing treatment.

I think they turned the video over to the police. They were adamant that it all was coming out.

Do you think the police are investigating hearsay at this point? Could be, but when local news is confident enough to attach his name to it I would gird my loins for an incoming nutshot.

The story could be true, but I don’t think local news running it is any validation. They ran with Kiffin’s lame April Fools day story about a kid in the transfer portal.

Why would fans of UT football be more likely to send money to someone claiming to be the victim of a player's actions? Adding that detail to the story would actually harm her ability to raise money. I am merely suggesting that a small issue could be exaggerated in an attempt to raise money, and anyone starting a GoFundMe would likely be tempted to sensationalize something like that to get the most sympathetic response. Maybe you should work on being a better critical thinker instead of the numbnut you appear to be.
If raising money online is your goal, it'd be advisable to lead with the most attention grabbing aspects possible, only a small percentage of people who log onto the internet are Tennessee Vol football fans and may be inclined to try and minimize this kind of thing to protect a backup linebacker (to our credit only few of us like you have gone that route). However, by tying it to Tennessee football she could have made this of interest to alot more people, fans of other SEC teams for starters but football fans and critics in general also. She didn't do any of that though, she left those details which would have helped spread word of her needs out of her GoFundMe. That's a pretty good indicator this isn't the get rich scheme you imply it is, with no evidence whatsoever by the way, Mr. Due Process.

Sounds likes a few people here would be ok with what Michael Vick did to those dogs a while back.
Huge difference between kicking a cat and having a large dog fighting ring...lol at some of our fans didn’t Jesus say something about casting stones. It’s Easter folks just relax with the ego trip

Sounds likes a few people here would be ok with what Michael Vick did to those dogs a while back.
There are people on here that would be ok if Beasley just had to run steps as long as he can still play football. If he did this then he should be in jail period. People these days has their priorities all messed up.

Reactions: unfrozencvmanvol
Huge difference between kicking a cat and having a large dog fighting ring...lol at some of our fans didn’t Jesus say something about casting stones. It’s Easter folks just relax with the ego trip

Lol...no ego trip bud...carry on

So which one is abuse ? The more you post the more ignorant you sound

Last edited:

I think the police investigate everything to verify or quash. If there’s confirmation that Beasley did this, he shouldn’t be a part of this program. But the news jumping on this doesn’t make it an actuality.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
This story if it had happened in Tuscaloosa:

Headline: Vicious Cat Mauls Football Player, Is Euthanized
Lead line: Negligent pet owner dismissed from University for putting player at risk.
First Paragraph: Widely respected Tide linebacker Thug G. Molester, a three-year starter for the Crimson Tide, was attacked without provocation by a feral kitten in a friend's dorm room Saturday. According to eye-witness accounts, the miniature beast launched itself at the defenseless young man, causing intense emotional injury. Purely in self-defense, Molester kicked back, sending the cat flying under its owner's bed. No lasting injury was done to the man, who has been cleared to continue spring camp Monday. The animal was put down within hours by university police, city police, county police, Alabama state troopers, the Daughters of the Confederacy, and Paul Finebaum.

Actually, I take it back. What would actually happen is, the local paper editor would call up Saban and ask for the okay to print the story, and Saban would say, "nah, let's just let this one pass." And so we'd never hear about it.
Yeah the entire city of Tuscaloosa gets terrorized by the football team and they all cover it up as part of a city wide conspiracy to win football games.

Or maybe the truth is even scarier. Saban has built a winning culture that holds players accountable off the field, and they don't break the law at nearly the same clip as our players because they are actually learning discipline.

VN Store

Back