LB Beasley Under Investigation

No. Just most of the football team. Pruitt recruited some real winners here. They are more fit for mental hospitals or prison than wearing the Orange and White.

Clean up and throw out the trash Coach Heupel.

I don’t want anyone here that isn’t 100% on board. Cut bait with HToT and QC if they aren’t upperclassmen trying to get us out of the ditch. There is absolutely no leadership in the locker room. The most rah rah guy we had last year was the kicker, and he left!

Reactions: BigOrangeTrain
I don’t want anyone here that isn’t 100% on board. Cut bait with HToT and QC if they aren’t upperclassmen trying to get us out of the ditch. There is absolutely no leadership in the locker room. The most rah rah guy we had last year was the kicker, and he left!

Hopefully some guys are stepping up. Unfortunately we are yet again at year zero needing a serious culture change.

Look at the past 6 months. Our best pass rusher was evidently a drug dealer, 3 guys (out of the 4) got arrested for drugs within 2 months of coming to campus, and we might have an animal abuser. High character guys that hold each accountable are in short supply for this program.
It makes you think the atmosphere is absolutely toxic. Animal abuse should be for expulsion from UT much less the team. Can Heupel turn this mob into a team? I dont know but you might as well purge it now and take you losses this year then make personal character a higher priority.

If it isn’t true he needs to come out with the full force of the University behind him clearing his name. Not an Instagram or Twitter post, but at the very least a recorded statement where he, along with the University say that he unequivocally denies doing any harm to the kitten and that Heupel, White, Donde, Boyd all are in agreement. The University can double down by saying that any student that would commit any sort of act like that would be subject to prosecution and immediate expulsion.

To me, the long term issues associated with this sort of thing are much worse than doing some other dumb stuff that we’ve seen in the past.

So kicking a kitten is worse than knocking on someone's door ( a human) and immediately attacking them?

That is what is insane; no one gave two sh..s about the dude that got the f..k beat out of him but are livid that a cat got kicked.

Crazy, crazy, mixed up times we live in.

What happened to being innocent until proven guilty? Some of you have already prosecuted him. On Easter of all days.
Most people are qualifying it with "if it's true". Nonetheless, there are a couple of other things here though, one, this appears to be a nice young girl who owned the cat and she is not tying this to UT at all (others have connected the dots), she is just trying to get help for her kitten, who it sounds like will have a sizable vet bill whether it lives or dies. Two, a reputable poster in the RF who is connected with GA HS football warned everyone that there were issues with this recruit years ago and we might not take him. Beldar being Beldar though did take him anyway.

Reactions: davethevol
Other sources are saying there is a video of the torture.
BTW Beasley has an arrest record and Pruitt was aware of other problems they say.

BTW Beasley has an arrest record and Pruitt was aware of other problems they say.
If this is true, we need to do some Junction Boys type stuff and just roll with like 30 players who have their heads on straight and want to be here, even if it means we go 0-12, we need to purge and start over.

Last edited:
I doubt this is a fictions story. He may avoid prosecution as there probably isn’t any proof but let’s not act like this is a student making this up.
I’m tired of these athletes thinking they can do whatever they want without any consequences.
Yep, no way someone driving traffic to a GoFundMe page would ever tell a fictitious story.

Reactions: butchna
What the **** is wrong with this football program?

Listing out a moderately detailed timeline of the past 15-20 years would take a while, but...I think another poster hit the nail on the head when they mentioned the possibility of having disturbed a native burial ground at some point.

Yep, no way someone driving traffic to a GoFundMe page would ever tell a fictitious story.
She's not making this about UT at all. This is what her page says:

"I have been in the process of moving and I came home this morning to find my 6 month old kitten under a dresser hiding and not letting anyone touch him. When I picked him up he screamed and couldn’t walk, come to find out my roomates boyfriend had hit and kicked him, locked him in the toilet bowl, and held him upside down by his tail. We rushed nugget to the emergency room and he has brain damage and will now have a hard time walking, he has a bleeding hemorrhage on his kidney caused from internal bleeding from being kicked, clots in his bladder, and he is currently in an oxygen tank. My heart is absolutely broken for him and I just want my baby to be okay and to stop animal cruelty, I think it’s ridiculous I am having to make this but this is what it has come to. Any support in any way will help, thank you so much."

A couple of days ago the accusations were posted on his Instagram account and they said there was video of it.

I don't think they are bluffing.
They are until they release the video. What’s stopped them?

She's not making this about UT at all. This is what her page says:

"I have been in the process of moving and I came home this morning to find my 6 month old kitten under a dresser hiding and not letting anyone touch him. When I picked him up he screamed and couldn’t walk, come to find out my roomates boyfriend had hit and kicked him, locked him in the toilet bowl, and held him upside down by his tail. We rushed nugget to the emergency room and he has brain damage and will now have a hard time walking, he has a bleeding hemorrhage on his kidney caused from internal bleeding from being kicked, clots in his bladder, and he is currently in an oxygen tank. My heart is absolutely broken for him and I just want my baby to be okay and to stop animal cruelty, I think it’s ridiculous I am having to make this but this is what it has come to. Any support in any way will help, thank you so much."
Did you see UT mentioned in my comment?

What was he arrested for?

It makes you think the atmosphere is absolutely toxic. Animal abuse should be for expulsion from UT much less the team. Can Heupel turn this mob into a team? I dont know but you might as well purge it now and take you losses this year then make personal character a higher priority.
It’s got to be bad. You also had a coach get fired during a game right in front of the team. We need a hard re-set. Yes, a 6-6 record under these circumstances would be fine with me.

Did you see UT mentioned in my comment?
There's absolutely no indication she is making up the fact that her kitten was abused, and it's disgusting to insinuate that. I agree with others Beasley deserves due process, maybe he didn't do it, but there is nothing to suggest right now that the kitten was not abused by SOMEONE. Surely the cops or the vet would be calling her out already if that part wasn't true.

There's absolutely no indication she is making up the fact that her kitten was abused, and it's disgusting to insinuate that. I agree with others Beasley deserves due process, maybe he didn't do it, but there is nothing to suggest right now that the kitten was not abused by SOMEONE. Surely the cops or the vet would be calling her out already if that part wasn't true.
True stories can be exaggerated or misinterpreted, and I am suspicious of anyone that starts a GoFundMe and publicizes it that early in the process. I find it disgusting of you to not allow for a presumption of innocence without more information, and your statement trying to support that in this comment is contrary to what you attempted to call me out for in response. Please pick one position and try to stick with it.

So kicking a kitten is worse than knocking on someone's door ( a human) and immediately attacking them?

That is what is insane; no one gave two sh..s about the dude that got the f..k beat out of him but are livid that a cat got kicked.

Crazy, crazy, mixed up times we live in.
From a mental standpoint? Yeah beating up on a tiny defenseless kitten is worse than beating up a drug dealer that wants no part of helping the cops with the crime that those 4 guys committed. I don’t excuse that act at all, I think it’s pathetic. However, if you’re a linebacker or any sort of person and take your aggression out on a kitten you have f’ing problems that go beyond trying keep your credit intact because some dude shorted you on weed or whatever else happened.

True stories can be exaggerated or misinterpreted, and I am suspicious of anyone that starts a GoFundMe and publicizes it that early in the process. I find it disgusting of you to not allow for a presumption of innocence without more information, and your statement trying to support that in this comment is contrary to what you attempted to call me out for in response. Please pick one position and try to stick with it.
Wrong. I challenged you for insinuating that she was making up the fact that her kitten was abused. She didn't name Beasley, others have done that.

VN Store

Back