'22 MS DT Zxavian Harris

Remember during the coaching search (and really during the season) how a lot of fans that wanted lane said he would steal a bunch of kids from Tennessee in this class?

Not only has he gained ZERO traction with anyone Tennessee prioritized in state, Tennessee is gaining a ton of traction with the top kids in Mississippi. And this is without visits. Not saying they’re gonna land all of them but clearly the fear of Lane dominating UT in recruiting isn’t happening

Remember during the coaching search (and really during the season) how a lot of fans that wanted lane said he would steal a bunch of kids from Tennessee in this class?

Not only has he gained ZERO traction with anyone Tennessee prioritized in state, Tennessee is gaining a ton of traction with the top kids in Mississippi. And this is without visits. Not saying they’re gonna land all of them but clearly the fear of Lane dominating UT in recruiting isn’t happening

I think lanes issue is people expect him to jump on the next big job and they would be right

He doesn’t have a ton of offers For his ranking. I know he has bama, uga etc that have offered but it makes me think he will Have to be developed. The have time to let him get ready and play in year 3 and we need players ready to go. just thinking out loud. Anyone know?

VN Store

Back