Mac McClung

He’s a volume shooter. He isn’t going to get the 20+ points a night you all think he will give us unless he gets 20 shots which he won’t get here if he is doing his job correctly.

Next.

He’s not a shooter. He can drive and make things happen for himself but he’s not a shooter

He was a better fit on last season's roster (20-21) than he would have been on this seasons (21-22) roster

He’s a volume shooter. He isn’t going to get the 20+ points a night you all think he will give us unless he gets 20 shots which he won’t get here if he is doing his job correctly.

Next.
Then he should do his job "correctly" so he can contribute. Pretty simple concept

He better work on it and practice that 3, needs to be a Dame-light with his range, if he ever gets a chance in the NBA. I'm rooting for the kid, doubt it, but u never know. If not, Jimmer Fredette is a legend and a rich man in the Far East. I think Japan, but it might be China

The difference between Jimmer and Mac in college is like the difference between Chris Paul and Eric Bledsoe in the NBA.

The difference between Jimmer and Mac in college is like the difference between Chris Paul and Eric Bledsoe in the NBA.
Agree, the point being : Mac may be able to make a lot of money overseas, doubt he gets a cup of coffee in the NBA

Agree, the point being : Mac may be able to make a lot of money overseas, doubt he gets a cup of coffee in the NBA

Yeah. My point is the odds aren't good. You basically have to be a known ex-NBA player to make $1m in China. Jimmer is the exception to the rule. He's probably looking at $100k-200k/yr if he's lucky

Barnes is recruiting the same guy every year. 2 guards who are decent shooters. He needs to find some 6-8+ guys who can pound the glass. I think we’re fine at guard IF Tennessee has any type of inside threat.

@n_huffhines , do u just want to argue with somebody, tonight, so u pick a week old post, quote it, then I agree with u and u come back with another smarta$$ comment. I guess I should have said if Mac wants to make money playing basketball, he needs to go overseas. I don't even like Mac, I never wanted him at UT, I wasn't saying he was going to make Jimmer money, just that he can make some money. Is your wife effing around on u or did somebody kick your dog ? Damn dude, argue with somebody who wanted Mac at UT and/or worships him, that ain't me

@n_huffhines , do u just want to argue with somebody, tonight, so u pick a week old post, quote it, then I agree with u and u come back with another smarta$$ comment. I guess I should have said if Mac wants to make money playing basketball, he needs to go overseas. I don't even like Mac, I never wanted him at UT, I wasn't saying he was going to make Jimmer money, just that he can make some money. Is your wife effing around on u or did somebody kick your dog ? Damn dude, argue with somebody who wanted Mac at UT and/or worships him, that ain't me

Just talking hoops. Don't be so sensitive. Who cares if we disagree? Not me. Who cares if we agree? Not me.

Can’t believe some people on here did not want him. I guarantee you he would have won Tennessee 2-3 more games this year. The games when literally nobody on the team could get a basket, he would’ve . Mcclung is a baller .

Can’t believe some people on here did not want him. I guarantee you he would have won Tennessee 2-3 more games this year. The games when literally nobody on the team could get a basket, he would’ve . Mcclung is a baller .

But how many would he have lost?

Both good passers. It took about 2' in the relationship for Jokic to find him on a back door cut dunk.
Yes, they are, at times the Nuggets looked like a Finals team, tonight, imo. Jokic had a below average game, Murray, Gordan, Porter and even Barton picked up the slack and they really never let the Clippers (at LA) in the game, except for the inevitable run in the 4th. Impressive, imo. Really won't know anything about the Nuggets until the playoffs, but adding Gordan looks like a great move

Reactions: n_huffhines

He's also got a little dog in him and made more FTs than anyone on our team. He made more than Bailey and Vesco combined.

VN Store

Back