miss. state back to sweet 16

I think Coach Amaka “Mox” Agugua-Hamilton deserves much of the credit for the 23-2 season (16-0 conference record) and this Sweet 16 birth. Sure some of those players are Harper's recruits, but she never had a record like that, nor a perfect conference record.

I think Coach Amaka “Mox” Agugua-Hamilton deserves much of the credit for the 23-2 season (16-0 conference record) and this Sweet 16 birth. Sure some of those players are Harper's recruits, but she never had a record like that, nor a perfect conference record.
Mo State may experience a fall off when all of Coach Harper's players are gone.

Aguga-Hamilton deserves a lot of credit. But sayi g that "some" of those players are Kellie's recruits is misleading. I watched a good bit of their first-round game and recognized all of the players on the floor from two years ago: Calip, Franklin, Hipp, Bhinhar, Ruffridge, Gartner, etc. And that means they were freshmen and sophs two years ago when they were playing for that Sweet Sixteen team that gave Stanford all they could handle. I believe that team only had one senior (Gitzen) who developed into an excellent PG under Kellie's tutelage. So the current team has had two additional years to grow and develop (and play together).

Mox gets credit for continuing the trend and expanding the offense, but one would expect a team of upper-classmen veterans to play better than they did two years previously. I mean, that's how it's supposed to work.

Mox gets credit for continuing the trend and expanding the offense, but one would expect a team of upper-classmen veterans to play better than they did two years previously. I mean, that's how it's supposed to work.

You would think that but it doesn’t always work out that way. Missouri State women’s basketball has a nice history of success for a mid major. They will continue to have success without Harper.

You would think that but it doesn’t always work out that way. Missouri State women’s basketball has a nice history of success for a mid major. They will continue to have success without Harper.

I agree. I grew fond of their current group of upperclasspersons during Kellie's last year (listened to almost every game on radio and posted on the MoState board) and continue to support the program. Glad to see them continuing Mo State's proud longtime traditions.

missouri 2015-2016 first ncaa in ten years . kellie got missouri raked first time in 15 years . got this off of ut.com kellie won coach of the year there too. so kellie got them raked first time 15 years an years no ncaa before kellie. and kellie sweet 16 had 11 freshmen and softmores an4 just one senior . so kellie built a better team than hollie for this to urnment. and she got missouri back to the big dance first time in 10 years.

missouri 2015-2016 first ncaa in ten years . kellie got missouri raked first time in 15 years . got this off of ut.com kellie won coach of the year there too. so kellie got them raked first time 15 years an years no ncaa before kellie. and kellie sweet 16 had 11 freshmen and softmores an4 just one senior . so kellie built a better team than hollie for this to urnment. and she got missouri back to the big dance first time in 10 years.

First of all, Kelly was at Missouri State, not Missouri. Second, there is no doubt Kelly did a nice job at Missouri State. However, she didn't coach two teams this year. Coach Mox had a remarkable year and the players Kelly recruited did well.

First of all, Kelly was at Missouri State, not Missouri. Second, there is no doubt Kelly did a nice job at Missouri State. However, she didn't coach two teams this year. Coach Mox had a remarkable year and the players Kelly recruited did well.
l knov she was at missouri state. they had not been to ncaa turnment for 10 years before kellie got there. she took them to the sweet 16 then this years coach took them with the 11 sofhmore and freshmen kellie took her last year there. my point is kellie had missouri state better shade tthan hollie had vols.. and since they mis state had not been rank for 15 or been to ncaa turnment . kellie built missouri run to the sweet 16 and she left the new coach with a good team. unlike hollie she got a team that been to all ncaa turnments and made voles worse!

There is so much wrong with this I don't even know where to start :rolleyes:

Reactions: Border Vol
l knov she was at missouri state. they had not been to ncaa turnment for 10 years before kellie got there. she took them to the sweet 16 then this years coach took them with the 11 sofhmore and freshmen kellie took her last year there. my point is kellie had missouri state better shade tthan hollie had vols.. and since they mis state had not been rank for 15 or been to ncaa turnment . kellie built missouri run to the sweet 16 and she left the new coach with a good team. unlike hollie she got a team that been to all ncaa turnments and made voles worse!

Do yourself a favor and don't post at 1-2am...

Do yourself a favor and don't post at 1-2am...
missouri had not been rank in top 25 for 15 years or been to ncaa turnment for 10 years. so ten years missisg turnment is not a team with a history of wining. in 2015 kellie took them to the ncaa then 2018 sweet 16 she took with 11 freshmen &softmores so most of missouri team this was her players.. if she was there missnuri state still makes it back. kellie won missouri valley coachof the year and kay yow coach of the year . so there alot of people think she can coach.

missouri had not been rank in top 25 for 15 years or been to ncaa turnment for 10 years. so ten years missisg turnment is not a team with a history of wining. in 2015 kellie took them to the ncaa then 2018 sweet 16 she took with 11 freshmen &softmores so most of missouri team this was her players.. if she was there missnuri state still makes it back. kellie won missouri valley coachof the year and kay yow coach of the year . so there alot of people think she can coach.
tenor.gif

Reactions: MSUDuo
Again, you're just making yourself look dumb. Just stop

L

Literally no one was arguing that point until you chimed in with your incoherent dribble.
also missouri had not been to the turnment for 10 years . so kellie had to rebuilt she was not hand a team with a history of going to the turnment liked hollie was. tennessee was more down after hollie than pat .

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

VN Store

Back