48 Hour Voting Marathon

We are getting a nice lead today. 43.3 to 38.5. They don’t seam to be making a run today. If they do we will have more voters tonight. As always go Lady Vol’s

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
We are getting a nice lead today. 43.3 to 38.5. They don’t seam to be making a run today. If they do we will have more voters tonight. As always go Lady Vol’s

Are there polls closed or something because they are ahead of us... i don’t think that’s how this works but it is odd

I don't think they are closed for them in Spain until 6 pm our time hopefully or they may let them go all the way to 12 which I doubt they would do cause 6 pm here is midnight there. The Maine people can still vote but looks like they may have decided the lead is to big 5 percent has got to be 25000 vote least on the low side. I'm hanging on to see what they do but voting has been easier the last couple of hours like no one on the site so we'll see won't declare victory yet but we have our biggest lead since this thing began many weeks ago.

I started voting at 4 am this morning after going all day yesterday and right now not voting but watching. In Spain is it 7:15 usually when they start slowing down on past days. I wish I knew if they only get to vote to 6 pm our time we get them out of the game only got Maine to contend with and I don't think they were ever that involved. I am going to vote some more taking a short break to see if they do anything.

Lead up to 5.1 percent sad thing is when they give it to someone like Dana Evans that got 1 percent of the vote. If voting counts for a third no way Rennia shouldn't get 18 percent of the rest which would give her the award.

I started voting at 4 am this morning after going all day yesterday and right now not voting but watching. In Spain is it 7:15 usually when they start slowing down on past days. I wish I knew if they only get to vote to 6 pm our time we get them out of the game only got Maine to contend with and I don't think they were ever that involved. I am going to vote some more taking a short break to see if they do anything.
Voting will be allowed until midnight (ET I assume?) for anyone. I don’t think it will have anything to do with where anyone lives.

Lead up to 5.1 percent sad thing is when they give it to someone like Dana Evans that got 1 percent of the vote. If voting counts for a third no way Rennia shouldn't get 18 percent of the rest which would give her the award.
Your math brings up the question I asked earlier. You're giving Rennia all of the 1/3 from fan voting, while also giving her a portion (18%) of the remaining 2/3. What if the winner of the 2/3 vote gets all 2/3's ? Then it wouldn't matter who won the fan vote.
My original question was: Does the winner of the fan vote get the entire 1/3 or only a percentage of that 1/3 (Whatever percentage of the fan vote is, she'll get that percentage of the 1/3) ?

Your math brings up the question I asked earlier. You're giving Rennia all of the 1/3 from fan voting, while also giving her a portion (18%) of the remaining 2/3. What if the winner of the 2/3 vote gets all 2/3's ? Then it wouldn't matter who won the fan vote.
My original question was: Does the winner of the fan vote get the entire 1/3 or only a percentage of that 1/3 (Whatever percentage of the fan vote is, she'll get that percentage of the 1/3) ?
I really don't know how they do it but would think the voting winner got the entire third. Then the other two thirds are split up according to how voters of the press and coaches vote. I don't know if whomever gets the most press votes get the entire third and coaches the entire third. I would assume it wouldn't be that way as what if you have a three way tie who decides that. I hope that the winner of the fan vote gets the entire third and the other is split by how people of the press and coaches voted. However it turns out we did all we could do so we'll see what transcends.

I just put in 50 more votes. We are doing our part, but I don't trust the 'press' or coaches voting.

Rennia just needs to get us to the Final Four to force their votes!

Selection Process | Senior CLASS Award

Here it is winning the vote only get you a percentage of the points so looks like Rennia would get 14 of 33 since she has 43 percent of the vote. 43 percent of 33 is 14. If she does like 8 and 9 in the other two groups 28 points would probably get you the win. Everything split how you finish so we'll see what happens. Like I said Dana Evans could win still.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back