Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Money isn’t an issue nor should it be. If money is that big of an issue when hiring a coach for one of your major athletic programs, then you shouldn’t even have the program to begin with. Why I said either go all in or tank it completely

We aren’t even close to needing to tank anything. You have more good players coming in. We don’t need another football situation. Barnes probably will retire soon let him ride it out and go big then.

No, I want to win championships, Barnes doesnt do that. Wont do that.

Who should we hire then? 13 different coaches have won a championship since 2000. 8 are 60+ years old. 5 are 70+ years old. 2 are retired. All have been with the same program they won a championship with for atleast 10 years except those that retired, were fired or went to NBA.

We aren’t even close to needing to tank anything. You have more good players coming in. We don’t need another football situation. Barnes probably will retire soon let him ride it out and go big then.

This is where I am for sure. Barnes can stay as long as he likes.

Football has been a revolving door of coaches and has become almost unwatchable.

I'll take a competitive team with elite talent that is national relevant on a regular basis over what our football program has become any day of the year!

Who should we hire then? 13 different coaches have won a championship since 2000. 8 are 60+ years old. 5 are 70+ years old. 2 are retired. All have been with the same program they won a championship with for atleast 10 years except those that retired, were fired or went to NBA.
Dont know, dont care, give me someone young and modern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back