Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my brother and I thought we would come out playing fast from the beginning of the year...Barnes should’ve been on it from the get go. This team was never going to have a dominant half court offense. No excuses. Poor coaching.

Correct. Once it was clear that Anosike wasn’t going to contribute, they should have switched gears. Instead, they waited until February.

Barnes greatest weakness as a coach is his lack of flexibility.

Reactions: Smokeytom
Dream on if you think A is possible. Not a chance at UT.
Money isn’t an issue nor should it be. If money is that big of an issue when hiring a coach for one of your major athletic programs, then you shouldn’t even have the program to begin with. Why I said either go all in or tank it completely

Money isn’t an issue nor should it be. If money is that big of an issue when hiring a coach for one of your major athletic programs, then you shouldn’t even have the program to begin with. Why I said either go all in or tank it completely

Those type coaches don’t leave for money anymore. Their school has money too.

Reactions: Smokey123
I was texting in the super elite text group that I've found it hard to really get excited about this team. I'm not sure why. Maybe down deep I saw the flaws early and ignored them but down deep I knew not toget over excited. Also, I think maybe knowing Keon and Springer were one-and-dones might have not wanted to get too attached.
Did you? Must've gotten lost in the 3937 from @OGbabyaviVol

We underachieved with the talent we had this year, but we still overachieved compared to general expectations. Let's fix football before we are unsatisfied with anything but the final four every year. Jmo

Reactions: nicksjuzunk
Year 4, they went to a sweet 16, better than the previous year, so that’s false.

Grant also won another SEC player of the year, so again, you’re wrong. Thanks for playing

Wtf are you talking about I was saying year 3 is when you really see the results of development learn to read I was agreeing with you

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back