Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We get Barnes after being **** over and over again...he then makes us relevant, then we want him gone after he brings back the basketball program. Not his fault some fans think we are a blue blood now lol.

Now I understand why our football team is ****. Fans keep running all of our success out the building.

We still lose with him. Many overhyped him his whole career. Was always a hustle player who cleaned up better players messes. We were always in trouble when he was supposed to be “the guy”.
Seems like more hustle is what we needed today. I value a passionate senior player in the tournament. He seemed injuried all year. Multiple reports of such which makes sense. He is tough as nails I'll tell you that. But your over hyped comment has backing because he was voted to all something at some point right?

I was texting in the super elite text group that I've found it hard to really get excited about this team. I'm not sure why. Maybe down deep I saw the flaws early and ignored them but down deep I knew not toget over excited. Also, I think maybe knowing Keon and Springer were one-and-dones might have not wanted to get too attached.

Reactions: OGbabyaviVol
He needs to go or this thing will roll down here. After this **** what does he have to sell?

Kids care more about getting to NBA than how far you take them in the tourney. They want both but they are more worried about number 1. Once Keon and Springer go first rd then you have two more first rounders to add to his list. It’s not going downhill from here when you have two more top 50 guys coming in and possibly a 3rd.

He may never get far in tourney but players will still come because he develops individuals well. Unfortunately he isn’t that great team wise with one and dones. He usually develops kids a little year after year and prepares them over time. Keon and Springer would benefit from one more year especially Keon but neither will be back.

I was texting in the super elite text group that I've found it hard to really get excited about this team. I'm not sure why. Maybe down deep I saw the flaws early and ignored them but down deep I knew not toget over excited. Also, I think maybe knowing Keon and Springer were one-and-dones might have not wanted to get too attached.
I hate that about both, though I knew it upfront. I believe Keon is going to be special.

This team was the very definition of Jekyll and Hyde. I absolutely agree with Barnes whenever he said, at their best, they could play with anyone...at their best, they were a top 5 to 8 team; BUT!!!...like today, whenever they weren’t at their best, they were absolute, overwhelmingly, pure garbage...ive never seen anything like it. There was no in-between...they were either great or very good, or they were unwatchable.

I hope to God that Chandler is everything he is supposed to be at PG, because this team is in desperate need of someone who can make plays and shots from that position; and, Barnes desperately has to find some shooters and scorers...an Alpha.

Reactions: OrangenSC
Don’t worry. Let’s hire a midmajor for 2 million and not make the tournament. That’s fun!
Barnes as a coach recruits well, coaches his players up and gets you to the tournament. (and will not get you in trouble with NCAA) I would love to have someone like that as our football coach, but hey.. let's fire him. *#*#$#Y(*R#$#

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back