Bracketology has moved the LV's up to a 3 seed.

Just realized it's not totally impossible that the Lady Vols could end up going against MTSU in the first round, against Annie Hayes.

Westbrook already smoked her former team. We all know ending the season with a loss to Hayes would be the most Tennessee outcome imaginable. Or maybe they will get matched up against Maryland and Mimi...

Westbrook already smoked her former team. We all know ending the season with a loss to Hayes would be the most Tennessee outcome imaginable. Or maybe they will get matched up against Maryland and Mimi...

Do you just make up your own facts? I mean as vomit inducing as you consistently are I have to admit that it’s impressing how you genuinely believe the nonsense you spew. It’s almost as if you’ve made a conscious decision to live in dreary dark alternate reality as it pertains to the Lady Vols that doesn’t in anyway mirror the true reality the rest of us choose to reside in as logical humans.

I think it’s a little disingenuous to say that Westbrook/UConn smoked the LVs, even for you.

There's a reason I specifically said Westbrook, which you of course are changing my wording. Speaking individually, she played arguably the best all around game of any player on both teams...

There's a reason I specifically said Westbrook, which you of course are changing my wording. Speaking individually, she played arguably the best all around game of any player on both teams...
My apologies, I should have said “or” UConn. I didn’t quote that you were speaking about their team’s performance. I was just adding to my statement that neither Westbrook nor UConn “smoked” anybody. But fair to get clarity.

Again, if her stat line that game is your definition of “smoked”, then I’d love to see you give credit to the LVs when they do equal or better individually. You would actually get more credibility among posters if you would give credit to the team, coaches, or individual players when deserved. Because you do have good points often, but it’s typically outweighed by how negative you are when you find any chance to be.

“Westbrook already smoked her former team”

UConn average score for the year was 84 pts. per game . And the competition averaged 58 pts. Per game. Average winning by 36 points !
Evina’s yearly averages are 9.5 points per game while shooting 44% and 32% from three , while getting 5 rebounds a game ! These are decent numbers for an average Senior player ! Especially when you are beating teams by an average of 36 points !
Just Saying

Playing UT she made 15 points and again an average 5 rebounds and 4 assist! (SMOKING)
They average scoring 84 but got only 67 for a minus 17 points they usually score ! (SMOKING) When they played the SEC TEAMS .... they beat USC by 4 and us by 6 and lost to Arkansas! Come on and play in the SEC .... let’s see if the SMOKING continues? 🤷‍♂️

So we all "know" that? Believe it or not, some might "know" that losing to a team with a LV vol transfer is not the most Tennessee outcome imaginable. Now, if you want to restate as such a loss is the most Tennessee outcome that I can imagine, then fine and dandy. For me, the most Tennessee outcome imaginable includes things like this season's regular season winsa over South Carolina and KY when Massengale was shut down (and also the way Rae shut down Howard across both games).

So interesting that a LV "fan" such as yourself can only imagine (hope for?) worst case scenarios.

UConn average score for the year was 84 pts. per game . And the competition averaged 58 pts. Per game. Average winning by 36 points !
Evina’s yearly averages are 9.5 points per game while shooting 44% and 32% from three , while getting 5 rebounds a game ! These are decent numbers for an average Senior player ! Especially when you are beating teams by an average of 36 points !

Just Saying

Playing UT she made 15 points and again an average 5 rebounds and 4 assist! (SMOKING)
They average scoring 84 but got only 67 for a minus 17 points they usually score ! (SMOKING) When they played the SEC TEAMS .... they beat USC by 4 and us by 6 and lost to Arkansas! Come on and play in the SEC .... let’s see if the SMOKING continues? 🤷‍♂️

Amazing, about 90% of your diatribe had absolutely nothing to do with my comment. Maybe you have some books on reading comprehension somewhere in your extensive psych library... ?

For me, the most Tennessee outcome imaginable includes things like this season's regular season winsa over South Carolina and KY when Massengale was shut down (and also the way Rae shut down Howard across both games).

Interesting choices, since they had rematches with both teams that were so Tennessee it hurts...

Reactions: gfan
UT will have to be extremely luck to make the Sweet 16. If they do make it that far they want nothing to do with the pounding Baylor will put on them

UT will have to be extremely luck to make the Sweet 16. If they do make it that far they want nothing to do with the pounding Baylor will put on them
I am less worried about Baylor and Uconn than I am about midlevel SEC teams,,,it is there we seem to struggle to get our best games,,,we are always ready for the teams that are supposed to spank us

I went to MTSU, and I still follow them. Here’s their breakdown.

1). They have zero size. I mean zero size. Their starting “center” is barely 6 feet tall.
They run a 4 or 5 out.

2) They’re going to shoot close to 30 thirty threes a game, and they’ll come from all players.

3) No one needs to be overly concerned with Rellah Boothe. She is a non factor. She rarely played honestly, and when she does she fouls, can’t catch her breath, or hit an open layup.

4) They are better at rebounding than you would think with their height, but they haven’t played against size like we have on the perimeter. They did beat Rice who has 6’9 Mulkey for the championship, and held their own rebounding.

5) when they’re not shooting threes they are going to drive it down your throat. Mainly Annie. WE CANNOT FOUL THEM.

6) They’re going to try and clog up the paint as well just like everyone else on defense against us.

They’ve had some awful losses against bad teams specifically early in the season, but they’re peaking now. Strictly looking at rosters we should win by 30, but with their threes equalizing us a little bit I’m going to go with 82-68

Reactions: mcannon1

VN Store

Back